♥ Saturday, October 22, 2005 ♥ 11:57 AM
I'm the happiest girl alive

Wahahaha. Today is such an unexpected special day. Hee. I'm so happy. I love being me. =P

Yesterday and today morning, Alvin didn't message/call me to say that we'll be meeting on Saturday. I was quite upset because I was really hoping to meet him. I have been studying and the stress is getting over me. But then, at 12 p.m., today, I decided to spend the whole day studying, at least by doing so, it can stop my mind from thinking too much.

I done an english paper two for the past one hour plus, then I recieved a long-awaited call. It's Alvin!!! I miss his voice so damn much lor and to hear him, I was damn relived. Hee. We talked a little then he told me that he wanted to watch movie but didn't know what to watch. And I didn't think so much and thought maybe he was watching with his friends so I said Flight Plan or Deuce Bigalow.

Then he said, "Yeah. Good. That show nice. Ok. We'll watch Deuce Bigalow. Meet me at 4 p.m."
Me: "Huh?! It's M-18 leh. How I watch? You watch with your friends lah."
Him: "I don't like watching with them. Even if want to watch movie, sure is watch with you de."

I wanted to laugh out loud but I hold it. LOL!

Then I said to him, "You never go out with your friends meh?"
Him: "Eh. Sian lah. Go out with them for what."
Me: "Heh. Ok. Then now how leh?"
Him: "Meet me at Taka. 3.30-4 o'clock."
Me: "HUH? You serious?"
Him:"Yup. Ok. Bye bye."

I was in a daze lor. I totally can't believe it. I kept on thinking it was just a joke lor. But of course I still went over lah. Hee. And after that, everything seemed like a fairy-tale.

It was a perfect moment for me. He's so sweet. Hee. I love him deeply plus crazily. Haha. Everything is so magical. I LOVE YOU, ALVIN!!!!! LOL!

He brought me to Pariss to eat. The food is nice, the place is great, the accompany is wonderful. Haha. I enjoyed myself. After eating our dinner, we walked around a little at Orchard. Then he wanted to go home early because he wasn't feeling well. But he volunteered to send me home first. Hee. So sweet of him. Hee.

After reaching home, I realised, I'm the world's happiest girl alive. LOL. The feeling I had today was just so undescribable. It's just so great. So wonderful. Haha.

Then now for the sad part... I'm broke. I want to buy two CDs but I don't have money!!! Haha. It's not really that sad actually. Just that I'm thinking whether anyone would be so kind-hearted to pity me and buy me the CDs that I want. Haha.

First CD on the list... M's IInd Winds




----{@fionalvin@}----


Second CD on the list... Jay Chou's November's Chopin



----{@fionalvin@}----

I'm so broke. Need to buy CDs and still want to shop. ARRGH. But firstly, I've to concentrate on my studies. Heehee. It's weird huh. To see everyone make plans for their future after their O's. They were thinking on going to JC or poly and all those stuff. But here I am, thinking about working to earn more money to shop. -_- See the difference? I've a life. They don't. =P LOL!!!