♥ Tuesday, October 11, 2005 ♥ 4:19 PM
Photographer

Since yesterday I was so stressed out, I decided to take photos of my pets to relieve stress. I had a fun time doing it. I think I spent like 2 and a half hours taking photos of them. It's hard when Mimi is so camera-shy. I only took two photos of her. =( Miki is better. He posed quite a lot for me. Haha. And Xiao Wu Gui only had like one pose. I guesed he was shy too. Haha.

At the end of it all, I really did feel better. Hee. Thank you to my little models. Haha.

These three photos were taken on my sister's bed. Why is it so speical? Because Miki hardly goes up to my sister's bed to take a rest. Haha.

Miki's cleaning up himself.



----{@fionalvin@}----

He started to play with the air. Cute huh.



----{@fionalvin@}----

Back to his cleaning up.



----{@fionalvin@}----

I went to the toilet after taking 3 photos of him and when I came back, he was gone. -_- So I turned to Mimi to take a photo of her but she didn't want to pose for me. And I decided to threaten her. *evil laughter*


----{@fionalvin@}----




Took these photos when Miki was relaxing on the floor.



----{@fionalvin@}----



----{@fionalvin@}----



----{@fionalvin@}----



----{@fionalvin@}----

Finally, I found Mimi back on my study table. From the first picture, you can see that she was very tensed up. Haha.



----{@fionalvin@}----

For this second photo, it's very obvious that she was scared. Haha. But I still took her photo. =x



----{@fionalvin@}----


Finally, I gave them a break. But how could I resist when Miki stared so innocently towards me? I decided to take a photo of him staring oh-so-sweetly.



----{@fionalvin@}----

After all those posing, Miki was tired liao. Look how cute he is even though his eyes were half-closed. Heehee.



----{@fionalvin@}----

I could no longer take any photos of Mimi and Miki because Mimi went into hiding, she didn't want any more of her photos being taken and Miki was sleeping. Haha. Luckily, there was one more model for me. =) Xiao Wu Gui!!!



----{@fionalvin@}----




I wondered why does he looked so sad...

Haha. It's the end of my two hour job as a photographer. =) Ta-ta!

Hmm... I'm not that heartless. Haha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI HE!!!