♥ Friday, October 14, 2005 ♥ 10:02 PM
What day is today?

Finally... it's the end of the weekdays. GREAT. Away from the stress and pressure in school. Of course I'll contiune to work hard. I've been working so hard lately that I'm quite surprise on the amount of work I could get it in my head. Haha. Great achievement for me. But one teacher said to me that she felt that I wasn't as stressed up as the others and she felt that I had given up. Well, of course she felt that way, she did not notice me as much as some other teachers do. So surely she thought that way mah. WA KAO! =P

Actually next Monday and Friday are holidays for MFSS but don't know what stupid thing happened, the graduating classes have to come on those two days when the others don't have to. Stupid or not? Stupid right? Well, don't go to my school then. Haha.

Alright. Enough of school's stuff. I'm already sick and tired of it. To say the truth, studying at home is so much constructive than studying in school. I mean studying in school is good, anything don't know can ask teachers or friends but there will also be unnecessary distractions that can't be avoided lor. =/ Studying at home is so much better. But I guess the teachers never realise this. Heh. And to think that they were students. =P

2 days ago, when I was studyin, I felt damn stressed up and I did something to relieve the stress. I found out that it does help when I do it. Haha. I took photos of myself. LOL! After taking photos of myself, I don't know why but I feel so happy. Lol. And when I go back to the maths sum, I can solve it leh. Haha. Stupid but true. =P I took 5 photos I think but only one which I'm satisfy with. And yes, I acted cute. Haha. So what?! It makes me happy mah. Lol.



----{@fionalvin@}----

Bleah. I can't wait for tomorrow. Heehee. Hopefully everything will be great. I'll update on tomorrow's event and then I'll tell why tomorrow is such an important plus special day. =)

I love him!