♥ Wednesday, October 19, 2005 ♥ 3:57 PM
Who the hell do you think you are?

My lunch consists of porridge plus luncheon meat. Cooked by... ME! Haha. Not bad actually. =x Just that I cooked a little too less liao. I thought I wasn't as hungry as I was in school so I cooked just enough for one bowl but it turn out that it wasn't enough for the hungry monster. Haha.

Hmmm... Track back to the first period of school today. It was Chemistry lesson. My Chemistry teacher wanted to give us some hints/tips for tomorrow's O Level Science Practial Examination but according to her, we (the students) were 'selfish' as we didn't want to provide any answers when she asked a question. Well... I don't know whether her english was really that bad or at that moment the meaning of 'selfish' just slipped off her mind. We are selfish? HAHAHA. Come on lah. Her meaning of 'selfish' was that we didn't want to provide the answers. And talking about answers, we did provide it but in the end she said it was all wrong and that we don't know what she was asking about. That's why it resulted in us keeping quiet. We didn't want to be insulted by her anymore. But she don't get it! Why can't she just fucking give the bloody answers?! We are having our practical tomorrow lor, not next week or next month leh. We don't have the fucking time to play with her lah. Crazy. So old liao still so childish? Oh my god. And to think that she's already married. Wa piang wey. By the way, being selfish is to care about oneself and not thinking about others, can also be say as 'stingy'. Well... the meaning may not be clear but at least this is what I've known of correctly, at least I know. =P

Last period was Physics, I got bored and took a sticker that was given by our school for what fuck, I don't know. LOL. I rolled the sticker and made it look like a cigarette. I even coloured it to make it look real. Haha. It wasn't such a big deal of this thingy but I have to put it out in public for everyone to know because I don't want COPYCATS to claim that it was their idea. Oh PLEASE!!! Stop the fucking nonsense liao lah. Copy copy copy. *sigh* When will they ever learn to stop taking people's credits.

I even took photos of it. These are the original one that I made. I even took in two different views. =P



----{@fionalvin@}----



----{@fionalvin@}----

So... If there's anyone telling you that they had made something like the above photos, ask them to fuck off. =P

Wahahahaha. I don't have to go to school early tomorrow! Because my O Level Science Practical Examination falls on Shift 4 which is the last shift. Haha. But stupid thing is that it will begin at 2 and end at 3 plus 4. -_-" That's my nap time. =P How am I suppose to think/do properly?! Arrgh.

*sigh* Can't say out names here so I'll just keep it as they, him, her, he, she, we... LOL. It's not that I want to be secretive, it's just that I need to say it out. I buay ta han liao. But the problem is there's only a handful of people who know about it so have to keep it low profile.

Why can't she just tell him the truth? Why can't he just stop being so paranoia? They just don't get it lor. She thinks he's controlling her. He thinks she's ignoring him. Wa kao. Tell them the truth yet in the end I kana scolded by them. -_-" Crazy ass holes. Normally, we don't talk that much but since they had came to me with their problems and as a friend, I should help mah. But if things have to turn nasty, then forget it lah. You all settle it yourself lah. ARRGH!