



|
♥ Sunday, November 27, 2005 ♥ 8:05 AM From frown to smile Yesterday, my day started from worse to best. Is that the funniest thing you ever heard? Well, it's true at least for my case. =P It started off with a little rough conversation with Alvin. Sort of heated quarrel. It was the worse feeling I had at that very moment. I even called Coreen to tell her about how I feel and guess what, Coreen, I regretted saying what I said, I promise I will never ever say that again. Sorry girl for making you hear what you hated the most. Anyway, at that moment, I made a very important decision. I went down to meet him right from Ang Mo Kio to Pasir Ris and mind you, I was having terrible cramps and even vomitted yesterday morning at 5 o'clock. All I had in mind was to pass him his company T-shirt and settled what was to settle and I would get home. Surprising, when we met each other, he was smiling all so sweetly and his another friend, who took the same train as I was but we didn't met each other, was also there. He then immediately held my hands and told me that I'll be joining with them for their class bbq party. I told him I had cramps and didn't want to go but both him and his friend persuaded me. I lan lan lor. And partly he was really sweet. How can I possibly reject him? =P Reached the bbq pitch at Pasir Ris Park at 6 plus and he introduced me to his other classmates whom I've never met. He seemed so excited to let others know other me. =x The feeling was great even though I do feel left out every now and then. During that time there, he did something for a few times and I was really touched. Finally, I've the answers to the questions which were buried deep in my heart. Like what Coreen said, we belonged to each other's world already. =) After sometime at 7 plus, he asked me to accompany him to work later on. I told him I didn't want to be a burden but he said that he wanted me to be there because he would be bored if I wasn't there. Hearing this, I couldn't help but nodded my head. He then held my hands even tighter. It feels so magical. It have been a long long time since we really get physical. I like it. At 8.45 p.m., we left his class bbq party. He had to work from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. later on mah. We headed to Simei MRT station to wait for his boss, Wen, to fetch us to Sentosa. The wait was long but enjoyable. Hee. I was still in pain but I felt blessed to be with him. Haha. I kept on asking whether it was alright for me to go with him and he said of course it was alright since it was him who wanted me to be there. Awwwww. Sweetness. =P At 9.35 p.m., Wen arrived and we went over to Sentosa. Alvin had to look after the workers there for an event for today. It's Blazing Soccer Bonanza. For the whole time there, a lot of things happened. Everything was sweet and lovely. I simply love the hell out of him. Haha. At one moment, I realised his boss was really nice. She told him about some romantic places so that he can bring me there. Haha. What can I say... only one word- GUYS!!! They always have to be taught on what to do to make a girl happy. =P Every second, every minute we had at Sentosa while he was working was really great even though it was really cold. Haha. Then under Alvin there were this seven boys who need to do graffti for the event today. It was really nice. But sad thing that I didn't have a digital camera with me to take down their master pieces. They are so talented. Actually, I do have a thing for guys doing graffti. Haha. I don't know. They just give me those sensual feeling when I see them doing it. Yummy. =x We left the place at 6.30 a.m.. Both of us were really tired. We fall asleep on the cab. Haha. He wake me up when we had reached Ang Mo Kio. It feels so great. Just to be with him. Hee. Oh ya. If you were wondering what's this event- Blazing Soccer Bonanza, was all about, just head on down to Sentosa. The event is happening from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. today. Have fun! And most importanly, it's by Alvin's company mah. Heehee. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |