



|
♥ Wednesday, November 16, 2005 ♥ 7:36 PM Going crazy After today's papers, I started to get a little worried for my results/future. Geography paper was okay but I have this feeling that my Social Studies paper will pull it down. Actually is not feeling ba, I think is confirm sia. *sigh* What the hell man. Combined Humanities sucks. Haha. But another subject confirm more sucky- POA!!! For the two hours while I was doing the POA paper, I was like sweating all the way. Firstly, because the fucking hall is damn hot. Secondly, because I was panicking. Most of the questions looked so unfamiliar to me. -_-" Especailly when I came to Section B, I guess above of my head were full of questions marks. Haha. I'm sure I will flaunt my POA until like don't know what fuck. Damn disappointed ar!!! I looked forward for today so much, just because my O's is ending liao (left with POA paper one and Combined Science paper one) but now, I get so upset with my today's performance. *sigh* I can only blame myself. Damn it. I don't want to re-take my O's leh. Neither do I want to go to private, ITE, SHATEC or some Arts school. *sigh* Well, at least I've got my N Level certificate. LOL! Alright. I'm just trying to make myself happy. How pathetic right? =P Forget it. Tomorrow's POA paper one. I'm going to do my best. I'll put in all my effort! Then, I can... SHOP!!! Shop till I fucking drop. Haha. That's the best to award myself for burning so many mid-night oils. Haha. Wo ai ni. Ni ai wo. Heehee. =P |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |