



|
♥ Tuesday, November 15, 2005 ♥ 10:16 AM Heehee... Haha... Hoohoo... I can't take it. I wanted to leave this to the end but it's just too important to be put last. Hee. Today is our TWO YEAR ELEVEN MONTHS ANNIVERSARY!!! Wahaha. Three days ago, I met up with him for bbq at his place and I was so god-damn happy. Hee. Finally can see him mah. Even though at the beginning and in between there were some stupid things that happened (no, we didn't quarrel. =P) but overall, I really did enjoyed myself. For that moment, I totally let go and felt relaxed. The stress I've been feeling for the few weeks had finally disappeared. I also felt like I was the most xin fu girl when one of his friends happened to tell me about something. Hee. Alvin was also there when his friends said it lor and he didn't protest or what. *blush* Lucky the place was very dark, if not, when I blushed, I guessed everyone would know liao. Haha. Everything went on even better after that day. Life has never been happier for me. Haha. So much to say yet can't. I just can sigh and feel fortunate. Yesterday, went studying at 11 plus until 5 plus6 with my sister's boyfriend. I nearly fell asleep a couple of times. Haha. Anyway, he was trying to help me improve and clear my doubts and we were at Macdonals. There sucks. Beisde us were 3 kiddos (I think. Since they acted so childishly), damn NOISY ar. Fucking irritating especailly the fucking bitch in pink jacket, her fucking slippers don't know make of what sia. I think she's probably wearing clogs. And she kept on banging the table like some siao char bo sia. Si beh irritating. They even got the nerve to scold each other, "You think this is your house ar?". Oh my god. They know that that wasn't their place still acted this way. What kind of ass hole brains they have?! They kept on acting 'beng' and 'lian' lor. What the fuck?! This is what generation liao? Ah bengs and ah lians are boring stuff... if you are means you are. Stop acting liao, kiddos. ARRGH!!! Disgustings freaks. We decided to go to another place to study instead of the Macdonals as the both of us cannot tahan liao. Anti-kiddos. It applied to me only. =P Not long after, there were two girls from some stupid girls' school, they were like speaking English for the whole time. BRrrR... COLD AR!!! One of them was fucking inconsiderate lor. She left her empty bottle on the table, her friend even asked her whether she want to throw it into the dustbin, and that fucking bitch said no need. Wa kao. Wait until next time you old and you have to be a cleaner. You'll know the feeling liao. Throw one stupid bottle so hard ar?! CCB. Anyway, it wasn't because I kaypoh and want to observe all these shit but it was just that they talked and do things so loudly. Can't blame that I heard and saw all these, I bet the others do. At least I know my sister's boyfriend saw it too and didn't like what they do too. Alright. Back to those lesbians bitches from some stupid girls' school. After those two went away. Here came 3 more sia lan kia. One of them, the most ugliest of all, kept on turning around and looked towards my way, I was listening to what he was talking, so I ignored that bitch staring at me. After some time, when my sister came back from school and came over to join us, I knew that chee bye bin was still looking at me, I turned and looked at her and she immediately looked at the celling. HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN SHE BE?! Oh my god. Anyway I just sneered at her and rolled my eyes at her friends who were looking at me too. All got chee bye and lan jiao bins. I was so closed to buying a hot drink and pour it on the fucking bitch. But I REN!!! Damn. I really hate those girls from that stupid girls' school. They are either lesbians, butches or just simply bitches. Pathetic. I really pity them. No wonder they go to the extreme of doing all these. Sorry bitches, I'm not a lesbian. I don't like girls. Even if I like girls, I won't like chee bye/lao jiao bins de. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Today, I woke up at 8plus. Haha. Very early huh. But I have been slacking ever since. =/ I wanted to do some revision but felt quite sick so not really in the mood. I guess I'm already in the holiday mood liao. Haha. I'm so excited! I can't wait for my next shopping trip!!! STOP COPYING ME LAH!!! WA KAO!!! VERY IRRITATING ONE YOU KNOW?! LIKE AS IF THERE IS ANOTHER CLONE OF ME!!! KANNASAI LAH!!! I write in whatever way also want to copy?! Can be more original or not? Sick and tired of all these shit lah. Aren't you clever enough to be original? Your studies so good, I'm sure you can think of better things to do than to copy me right? Stop it lah!!! No life is it? Feel like changing the link of my blog. BUAY TAHAN LIAO AR!!! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |