



|
♥ Saturday, November 05, 2005 ♥ 5:09 PM I miss you When I needed somebody... you weren't there. When I needed somebody... you were busy. When I needed somebody... you didn't pick up the phone. When I needed somebody... you didn't call me. When I needed somebody... where are you? When I needed a hug... you weren't there. When I needed a hug... you were so far. When I needed a hug... you refused to give. When I needed a hug... you didn't know that I needed it. When I needed a hug... there's no one to turn to. When I missed you... you weren't there. When I missed you... you were with your friends. When I missed you... you wouldn't care about it. When I missed you... you thought I didn't. When I missed you... do you? Where are you when I needed you the most? Can you be the pillar of my life? Can I hold on to you when I'm struggling to live? Can I? May I? |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |