♥ Tuesday, November 29, 2005 ♥ 10:34 PM
I'm going to bite you

Early in the morning at 6.40, my daddy woke me up and asked me to close/lock the house door for him. -_-" While he was wearing his shoes, he asked me something about keys or locks or whatever (seriously, I can't remember our conversation, I was half asleep!!!), and I was like giving answers that doesn't link to his questions. He just laughed and told me to go back to sleep. Like duh. Of course I want to sleep lah. I slept like around 3 plus 4 in the morning lor. Less than 3 hours of sleep and I was woken up to lock the door. Very tiring ok. I wasn't in my right mind at all. My brain was totally shut down. Lol. Oh ya, talking about my daddy, yesterday he called me on the phone and asked me for the formula for area of sector. How cute can my dad be sia. Haha. Damn I love him.

I slept very well later on until 12.15 p.m.. Haha. See how fast my day passed by. *shakes head* Anyway, once I opened my eyes, I've got the shock of my life. My left arm was full of small white spots. I was like thinking, 'what did I do or eat wrongly again? what is this allergic? what happened?!' I sweeped the stuff on my arm away and it went away. That's weird huh. And that was when I realised it was the stupid mogu cushion that had spilled these small white particles. I must have hugged it too tight while sleeping. =x Anyway, it was all over my bed and even on the floor. How scary was that.

This was the upper part of my bed.





Imagine sleeping on a bed full of those small white particles. Oh my god. I don't know why and how I could sleep so comfortably. LOL!

This was the culprit.



I was holding onto the part where there was a hole. It was smiling so happily yet vomitting those white little balls. Evil sia.

Then I spent an hour and 15 minute getting my bed and the room all cleaned up. I was trying to pick up the white particles on my bed but it was really difficult. See how much I managed to pick up... Pathetic.





This was just a little portion as the rest was swept onto the floor. Haha. I buay ta han lah. =P Now, my room is so damn clean and dirt-free, thanks to me. Hee. I love doing household chores even though it really gets one tired. I simply love the feeling of having everything neat and nice. =)

Finally I got to relax at 2 plus 3. Haha. Today I didn't went for any job-hunting as I am still hoping that my previous interview would be a success. But I'll be job-hunting tomorrow while waiting for the call. *prays hard* PLEASE CALL ME!!! Lol. Anyway, at around 3 was when I was able to eat my lunch. All because of the stupid cushion vomitting. Haha. I ate 6 slices of toast. It was delicious sia. Very buttery and the cheese is so god-damn heavenly yummy. Haha. Of course lah. It was made by me what. =P I didn't buy my lunch because I don't have any money and I was lazy lah. LOL!

At 5 plus, I accompanied my sister to trim her eyebrowns. After that, we went to the library. My daddy asked me to return a book for him and since we were already at the library, I decided to look around. I had told myself countless time to visit the library after the o's but it was always held back. Hah. So finally here was the time and I borrowed two books. Kind of lazy to type out the title and the author so here's the picture of it. Haha.



I realised something. The two books seemed to be placed neatly above each other. But actually it was not. I just threw it on my bed and took a photo of it. Heh. Interesting huh. Well, guess this is called artistic. Wahahahaha.

After I get home which was 6.35 p.m., I started playing online game with Alvin. Haha. So now, while blogging, I'm playing with him. Power hor. Lol.

Oh ya, last night, I learnt about something and I'm very happy about. Hee. Alvin, wo ai ni!!! Can't wait for the moment to come. I'm so excited about it. =D