♥ Friday, November 11, 2005 ♥ 7:27 PM
Let's pray to God

Four more papers to go-Geography Paper, POA Paper One and Two and Combined Science Paper One. Just four. It's getting lesser and lesser day by day. The battle's still on. Let's fight it together! Muhahahaha!

Here I am motivating others while I'm slacking. -_-" Buay ta han ar. Today, after doing the E-maths Paper Two, my head was pain like there was thousand of people knocking on my head that kind. But to think that I had put in my best in it and that I was confident about what I've done, my head felt better. Haha. I couldn't help but kept on smiling sia. =P

Then back home, and when I wanted to start my revision on Geography, my head got very pain again. The same old headache. Since I'm unable to revise, whhy not just relax for today, since there are four days of rest days. Haha. Good idea hor. Kekeke.

Good idea indeed. I managed to get very nice songs from Alvin, Coreen and Bingwei. Most of it must thanks Bingwei de. I almost went crazy when those songs that I wanted badly, he had almost all of it. I was like smiling to my computer. Can you imagine how stupid I looked? Haha. But never mind. Music makes one lose control. =) Haha. I've been blasting my speakers for the whole day liao. And now, got new songs... Shuang. Blast it even louder. Haha.

Oh ya. Come on, everyone! Let's support local music! Let's support local bands!!! =) Even though, their english may not be that clear than the westerens but hey, oringinal songs made/composed by the locals leh. Be proud of it. Support them. Only then will they improve even better mah. YEAH!!! Rock on!

Lol. New promotor here. Lol.

Anyway, I found out something not long ago. This month is like an Examination Month sia. University, Junior Colleage, SHATEC and Secondary School... All having major examinations. All stressed up together. Haha. Then after all these toture, all party together. So cute sia. But then again, why MOE so funny de. Why must November? =P

I happened to come across this sentence on my friend's MSN nick and I find it very meaningful and touching. It's in chinese and I don't know how to type chinese in here. Haha. So I'll translate it. It may lost some meaning but hopefully won't lah. I'll try and be a good translator. Haha.

Fish said: You can't see my tears for I'm in the water.
Water said: I can feel your tears for you are in my heart.

Awwwww... How sweet can that be?! If I'm the Fish, I'm sure I will fuck the Water. Haha. (Is that possible?) This is like one of the sweetest thing I heard so far.

Make someone happy today.

Give her a virbrator.

=)

Brought to you by...

FCF

(Fiona's Charity Foundation. Have you forgotten? Lol)