♥ Monday, November 28, 2005 ♥ 8:34 PM
Morning shock is not a good experience

I slept at around 2 plus 3 this morning and I planned to wake up at 10.15 a.m.. It was a dreamless sleep but it was really good. It had been a long time since I slept soundly. Half way through my wonderful sleep, I was woken up by some noises but couldn't figure out what it was. I decided to check my handphone for the time. But... To my horror, the fucking phone was not on my side bed's cupboard. By this time, obviously I was wide awake liao lor. I looked around my bed and the floor. No. No handphone found. I even tried to call but it was switched off. I was closed to tears lor. I even called my sister to seek help, I mean who on earth will lost their handphones overnight and to lose it at home (what the fuck?!), but sadly she switched off her handphone. T_T

I felt so god-damn lost lor. For the whole fucking hour, I don't know what to do. Physically I was tired but mentally I was worried. I sat down on my computer chair and stared into space. I nearly cry again. I just can't live without my handphone lah. Then, my brother appeared and while passing me my sim-card, he said,"I'll be using the phone for awhile." and he closed his door. -_-" Wa kao. So for the one and a half hour, I was worrying about nothing lah. It was with him all along. Wa piang wey. That's one annoying thing for not having a close relationship with him. Heh.

So for the whole day today, I'm using Siemens A55, the stupid phone that everyone in my house isolated. It's kind of cocked up but at least better than my samsung phone. Haha. When will my brother let me use his Sony Erisson handphone again?! *sobs*

Today, I rushed to Paya Lebar to meet Coreen, Lynnda and Lee Fang. I had an interview there and the lady told me that she would call me again this wednesday if I'm selected. *prays hard* Hopefully I'll get it lor. I need a job badly. Actually I should rephrase my sentence, it should be that I need money badly. Haha. I have got sooooo much to buy.

After the Paya Lebar thingy, we went back to Ang Mo Kio for Coreen wanted to open a bank account. The bank closes at 4.30 p.m. and when Coreen and Lee Fang was inside, it was already 4.25 p.m.. Lynnda and I went to buy some bread to eat as we were very hungry, so when we got to the bank, it already closes it's doors. Then at 4.45 p.m., Coreen asked for Lynnda as she was unsure of some things, but that fucking woman working at the bank didn't want to listen to Lynnda lor. She kept on trying to close the bloody doors. Damn fucked-up. Sicko de lah. Made until Lynnda so du lan lor. What kind of service is this sia. *puis* But then... the policeman patrolling there was damn handsome lor. Heehee. =x

Anyway we were very angry and of course our temperature rose so we decided to go over to Four Seasons to make good use of its air-condition. Haha. We went there and we were like SHUANG AR. Haha.

Then, Lynnda and Coreen went to buy drinks. After that, the four of us were discussing on somethings when we saw Bing Xian. He looked more handsome liao wor. Haha. Not bad. Not bad. Then, Coreen and Lee Fang contiuned to walk around while I accompanied Lynnda to dye her hair.

We walked to our destination and after walking 3/4 of the route, my toes got all red. Very tiring lor. I thought I was superwoman. Never knew I couldn't take it. Haha. Because I have walk on heels for a longer period of time and I don't feel tired, yet when I wore flats, I got tired. -_-" No logic. Haha.

Finally, we reached the Hair Shop. Lynnda dyed her hair dark hazel chestnut. The smell was digusting but the outcome was very nice. She has this glow in her face after she had her hair dyed. It suited her sia. Chio wor. Seeing this result, made me want to dye too. Haha. While she had her hair dyed, I looked through the book and kind of like one of the colours. I remembered it all the way home but after eating my dinner, I totally forgotten what it was. Haha. Speaking of short term memory. =P

Even though today was a short day, I kind of enjoy it. To be able to spend it with my friends, I really feel great. I simply love them. =) Now that we are working, I hope that on our off days we can still meet up and just hang out. Hee.