



|
♥ Tuesday, November 22, 2005 ♥ 2:01 AM Shop Shop Shop! I went shopping with my mother on Sunday. She wanted to go to Tampiness to shop as she has never been there for a long time so I accompanied her. It was a loooong MRT ride to the east side. When we arrived at Tampiness, it was jam packed with people especially aunties (those kiasu type). The shopping complex wasn't any better. After walking the whole mall of Tampiness Mall and Century Square, my mother and I had a terrible headache. It was the worst experience for the both of us. We hated the place. It really left a bad impression on us. =/ We headed down to Far East Plaza. Ahhhh... Back to town. Felt so much better sia. But before we began our shopping trip, we bought two bread each from BreadTalk to eat. Yummy. Haha. While shopping, my mother was even smiling. Haha. Both of us shopped the place happily and I bought a couple of items with my mother's money. =x Haha. On the way back, we decided to drop by Bishan Junction8 since we still have got a little time left. But after walking for only a little while about 20-30 minutes, my daddy called to rush us home. -_-" Bo bian lor. Have to go home. So that's how my Sunday's shopping trip ended. Lol. ------------------------------------------------ Yesterday, I ate a Korean instant noodle. The mushroom was damn juicy lor. I love it. Haha. Here's the brand. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- After lunch, I changed and went out. But before I left the house I saw Mimi sleeping in the funniest position on my sister's bed. She had one hand on the edge of the bed. I can't help it but decided to take a photo of her. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- I went over and wanted to take a photo of her from the front but she turned and continued to sleep. Haha. But the above photo is already funny enough. =x Then, I took a photo of myself. I didn't check whether it was nice or whatever. And when I got home, I realised that it turned out damn blur lor. -_-" My whole face blurred until dunno like what. Guess my hands were shaky when I took it. *sigh* Should have check and not assume. =/ Anyway, yesterday, my first stop was to Dhoby Ghaut to see a doctor on my old illness. Does it sounds like I'm very old? Haha. Something damn embarrassing happened at the clinic. I managed to run away but still... it was damn paiseh lah. Well, I refused to say what it is. Haha. Then I took the 20-25 minute walk to Plaza Singapura. Walked around almost the whole mall and found a necklace really cute. Haha. Pretty. =) Nothing much happened though. =P So I decided to go over to town. I went to The Heeren and walked around alone. Eyed quite a few stuffs then went down to the Old Chang Kee to wait for my sister. After eating curry puffs, I was almost like pulling her to shops that I had eyed on. Haha. And I bought 3 items. =x One of it was a shorts from 37 degrees. I can't resist it since it was a discounted item, why not right? Haha. Nice? ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Second item is a ring that is shared by my sister and I. Both of us love it. It's so simple yet nice. Hee. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- Lastly, was a shoe from x:odus. I've been eyeing it for a long time and I know that I've been mentioning it to a few people already. Yeah yeah. I've bought it already. No more whinnings from me liao lor, ok? Lol. ![]() ----{@fionalvin@}---- It looks so yummy. Haha. Anyway, the box is so damn cute lor. It's not those typical shoe box which it's opened from the top. Look at how it is being opened... ![]() The bag is no plain boring shoe bag. It looks so cute lor. I saw it and I was like, "How can a shoe bag be so cute?!" Lol. ![]() Cute huh. Haha. Crazy about it. =P Then we went to Cineleisure. I was thinking about the incident happened in cine and was kind of paranoid but after seeing the shops, I totally forgotten about it and was shopping like mad. Haha. I bought a pair of earrings. =) Yup. It's butterfly. =P Haha. It used to be only close friends of mine who know that I'm mad about butterfiles but I guess it's very obvious now. Haha. We also went to Far East Plaza again. Haha. I wanted to continue my trip from Sunday. I bought the bag that I wanted. Damn happy because it's damn nice. Reached home and I saw cute Miki on my bed. It was quite surprising of him to sleep close to my pillows as he normally would only sleep at the edge of my bed. So I decided to take a photo of him. He was peeping at me if you are able to notice it. Haha. ![]() Oh my god. In less than 13 hours I'll be taking my O Level Combined Science Paper One and here I am, typing away non-stop. *pengz* Someone, please... kill me!!! =P ------------------------------------------------ You know what, my dear. You are so special that I miss you every second. Blame me all you want. But it is also your fault for being so wonderful. So god-damn wonderful that I can't keep you out of my mind. I really can't wait for us to really live together. I hate this distance between us. Wo yao de jiu shi ni. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |