♥ Friday, November 25, 2005 ♥ 9:25 PM
Siansation

Yesterday, I slept for less than 3 hours and went online (I don't know why the hell I did that but I did. LOL.) That was when Guan Lian told me that the meeting time was at 1.30 p.m.. It was 12.15 p.m., when she told me that. I rushed like a mad girl just so that I can reach there an hour late to celebrate her birthday. I told her that it was impossible that I can reach there by 1.30 p.m., and that I will be late for an hour. Haha. And it was quite a shock that I reached there right on the spot at 2.30 p.m.. =)

Quite sad that no one infrom me about the meeting time. So last minute huh. Well, never mind, I'm used to it already. Never felt belonged. Wondered why. If they didn't want to tell me, then why bother to invite me? =/

Well, whatever. It's obvious and I know. Anyway, I ate a quick lunch with them (Guan Lian, Hui Min, Jasmine, Cheryl, Li Si, Yvonne, Derrick, Jun Xian and Ri Jian) at Plaza Singapura. I ate beef noodles. It had been a long long time since I ate beef noodles... god, it tasted so damn good. Hee.

After lunch, we took a 15 minutes walk to a shopping centre to play pool. I have seriously lost touch on my pool liao. But luckily, after a few rounds, I got almost all my skills back and even learnt a few skills from Jun Xian and Derrick. Hee. We stopped playing at around 5 plus.

They headed back to Plaza Singapura. Ri Jian and I went home to have our dinner. Another idiotic thing that happened, Guan Lian only told me that for her birthday, it will be celebrated by playing pool but when I reached there, I only found out that they will be eating dinner too. =P I can't since I don't know about it.

Anyway, I found out a creepy thing yesterday. I've a spy. OH MY GOD!!!

*pengz*

Today, I stayed home the whole day. Partly because my mommy asked me to due to some private matters. Haha. And partly because I wasn't feeling any good which I'm not very sure about too. Then at around 3 plus, I came my period. Now, I know why I didn't feel so good. Haha.

*sigh* I miss him so much.