♥ Friday, November 25, 2005 ♥ 8:58 PM
This is going to be the longest entry

Haha. I've sooo much to say and tell and even show. =P

Let's begin!

Wednesday night (23rd November), was my Prom Night. We first settled ourselves at Amanda's house so that Jocelyn can help us put on our make-up. So sweet of her. She didn't even charge us even though she said she will if we kept on moving. Haha. Anway, the meeting time was 2.45 p.m. at Amanda's house bus-stop. I was late for 10 minutes but Jocelyn and I were the first to be at there. -_-" LOL. It was going to rain soon so Amanda asked us to go up to her house first.

In order not to rush things later on, Jocelyn decided to help me to put on my make-up first. To say the truth, I was really nervous about it. I've never put on any make-up. =x She was really pofessional lor. See the outcome...




I love it a lot. =) Thanks Jocelyn. (Does it seems like I wanted a hug? Haha!)

The sad thing was that I didn't managed to take the process of my make-up being put on. But luckily, I took photos of Amanda's process. Must take, because it have evidence of how serious our make-up artist was. Heehee.






Then when Amanda's make-up was put half-way, Coreen came liao. She had her make-up on after Amanda's. Then Eileen and Claire came. Eileen had her hair re-bonded! Haha. Nice. Claire had her hair curled. It's not mature at all, it's very dolly. Hee. Then, we were all hungry so we asked Yehying to buy some tibits for us since she haven't arrived yet. Haha. She bought potato chips for us! Oh ya, her hair was nice too. And she said she was Jolin. =x Haha. Anyway, Smita came after that, as she didn't have anyone to accompany her. Her hair was wild sia. But it suited her.

After we all dressed up. We went down to wait for taxis to go to the venue. While waiting, Coreen and I took a photo. Hee.



Coreen is soooo damn chio. =x

Then we went on two seperate taxi. First taxi was Amanda, Yehying, Eileen and Jocelyn. Second taxi was Smita, Coreen, Claire and I. We were very excited about it and Claire and I took a photo in the taxi. Haha. She was such a doll.



After about 15 minutes, we reached Holiday Inn Hotel. Second storey was full of people all dressed up. Chio and handsome. Everyone was beautiful. =) We took more photos there. Haha.


This was the group photo. The girls who were at Amanda's house.





See how wild Smita's hair was. Damn. It looks so good on her.









This was my full photo of myself. Haha.



Then it was time to get in and settle down. We were at Table 2. It was great fun there. Haha. Then not long after that, was our dinner time. It was a buffet dinner. The food looked delicious but it tasted otherwise. =P

Here's my serving.




The mushrooms were damn hard. The potatoes were disgusting. The mee so-so lor. =/ Haha. Anyway this was a gift of appericiate from the Holiday Inn Hotel. I ate it after dinner. At least, it was better lor.






Yummy. LOL.


Look at how happy I was, after finishing up the chocolates. Haha.

Then I went over to the other side to take more photos with the other girls.



Yvonne and I went a little siao after that. We fed each other chocolates. Haha.














Right after I took finish photos with the girls, it was time for the class photo. Haha. With my class, were other teachers like Mr Prem, Miss Kuek, Mr Wee, Mdm Koh, Mdm Wong and Mdm Sarha.




After the class photo, there were more photo-taking sessions going on. Haha.





















Aren't they handsome? Hee.

Then, we got ourselves settled down and there was a segment on having the Prom King and Prom Queen representive from every class. Haha. Very interesting and funny. Then there lucky draw, our table 2 got $50. Haha. And there were this salgon game but we didn't win. Then for another game, we have got to sing our school song. At first we thought only one person needed, so Yehying went up on stage but then we realised it was the whole table. We were very paiseh lor but we still sang as loud as possible. Haha. And guess what, we won another $50 for being the most united and harmony de. Haha. After that, there was also a segment which we can say our reflections and so on. Wayne went on stage and said a poem to Daphne. How sweet was that?! Haha. It was really touching. Then De Wei and another girl went up to say a few words too. After that was some video being played, couldn't really see much. =/ Haha. Then, it was the final Prom King and Queen of 2005 liao. Both were from secondary four de. Quite disappointing lor. But after that was 15-20 mintues of non-stop dancing. Shiok. 95% of the people were letting their hair down and dancing like mad. I really had a great time too. It was really sad that it had ended so fast.

But luckily, after our prom night, Amanda, Eileen, Jocelyn, Yehying, Coreen and I went on to party. Claire and Smita went home first. We went to Orchard's Partyworld KTV and Lynnda joined us too. Heehee. I was really happy to see her. We sang and drank until 4 a.m.. Haha. Seriously, it wasn't enough.

Lynnda! Haha.




After I asked Lynnda to take a photo of me drinkin beer, everyone started follow suit. And it got really funny but it was really enjoyable. Haha.


Cheers!




I'm such a alchololic. Haha.








We drink, we drink, we drink drink drink. LOL.

We acted cute. Haha.

We then left the place at 4 a.m.. We walked around the stretch of walkway and saw the Chirtmas Tree outside Paragon. We took turns to take a photo with it. Haha.



Amanda, Yehying, Lynnda, Coreen and I acted punk. Haha.



After taking that photo, we each took a cab back to Ang Mo Kio Central's Macdonal's. We all ate an early breakfast at 5 plus. Haha. We chatted quite a bit and then headed home at 6 plus.

I reached home at 6.35 a.m.. I was really tired but I really had a great time. The experience was really amazing. Hee.

Thanks to all my friends. =)