♥ Saturday, November 19, 2005 ♥ 9:53 PM
This is uncontrollable

When was the last time I really shopped?! Haha. I guess it was like few weeks back but it seemed like years. I get to relive that feeling yesterday. Thanks to the girls. (Coreen, Amanda, Yehying, Eileen and Claire.)

In the EARLY morning, Coreen called and told me that Amanda, Yehying, Eileen and Claire will be joining our shopping trip. My brain was still shut down and I thought to myself, "Why is Coreen telling me this?". Lol. So for the few seconds, I didn't answered her anything and I can sensed that she was really afraid that I had fallen asleep while still on the line with her. Haha. Seriously, I didn't mind at all who will be coming, I just want to shoooppppp. Haha.

We went to Parco Bugis Junction first and shopped around. There wasn't any nice dress that really caught my attention and I was kind of pissed off with myself (or maybe everything. =x). I didn't want to spoil their mood too so I asked them a few times not to accompany me and that I can shop alone. They were nice. They didn't feel likewise and accompany me even though my mood was lousy. I felt really grateful for that. =) At Parco Bugis Junction, I also happened to aim some goody stuff. But I couldn't afford them so didn't buy. Probably will buy it by tomorrow or Monday. Haha.

Then we went to Burger King to eat some snacks. But later, I found out that it was actually dinner. =x At BK, we were like laughing all the way. Quite fun lah. Haha. The only one thing sucks about it was that there was a cashier who served Coreen, Yehying and I, was a damn blur cock. She really made my blood boiled. She was like so fucking blur about our orders and her attitude was damn fucked up. Coreen told her that she gave us one less drink and that fucking cashier took the receipt from Coreen, and pointed, thinking she was right but when she took a look again at the receipt, she went, "oh." and took a drink for us. What the fuck?! Only an 'oh', no sorry?! Wa kao. What kind of service is this? Damn irritated. And something stupid about my orange juice. It costs $2.00 but it's size is smaller than a small drink lor. Fuck lah. That orange juice must have been mixed with gold just like what Claire said. =P Stupid Bugis's BK.

After my snack, their dinner, we went to Bugis Village. Hmmm... from what I remembered, nothing much happened ba, just that Yehying was lucky enough to find something that she liked. Hee. Then we walked around the entire place. I was more of wanting to go to town so didn't really hunt for things, just see see look look. Haha.

Finally around seven, we went to Far East Plaza. By the time we shopped finish the whole place, a few shops had already closed. Haha. But good thing was that Amanda and Claire had bought things that they like. Then Amanda, Yehying, Eileen and Claire went off first while Coreen and I stayed at Far East Plaza to eat our dinner. Haha. More of like my dinner and Coreen's supper. Haha. =x

We then went over to The Heeren, hoping that the shops over there wouldn't close so early. But after walking for less than 30 mintues, we gave up beacause seeing half of the shops closing was really depressing so we decided to go home liao. Something happened back there and I just hope that that person can just be more understanding and trusting. Don't be so fussy lah. =P


Back home, it was really great fun being with them, they were like full of energy. Haha. Even though I was kind of upset jsut like Coreen as both of us didn't buy anything. We were bu fu qi lor. Haha.

But it was ok. I've got today!!! LOL!

It started off with me going over to Bishan Junction 8 to meet up with Lynnda, Coreen, Amanda, Yehying and Eileen. The situation over there was kind of tensed but seeing them made me felt a bit more relaxed. Hee. Especially seeing Lynnda. Haha. I haven't seen her for two days liao mah. NO! I'm not lesbian lah. If you thought I was, obviously you don't have any close friend. =P

After talking for a few minutes, we plus Jun Wen went to Yoshiyona (is it spelled this way? lol). Most of them ate their lunch. I had my lunch back home so I ate a side order-potato pancakes. And guess what, IT SUCKS!!! It's so god-damn small lor. The bloody picture put the potato pancakes so big and it turned out so fucking small. There goes my $2.90. Why do I always get cheated de. I hate fast food restuarants. =P

Then Amanda, Eileen and Yehying went off first to Orchard I think. So left Lynnda, Coreen and I. We decided to walk around J8. I saw two shorts and a top that I like at 37 degrees. Hee. But didn't try. The place was packed. =/ We went to a salon.

At 5, we went seperated ways. I went to Orchard to meet my sister. We shopped around till 7 plus 8. It was really fun. I simply love her accompany. I can't imagine life without her. Haha. I wonder how will she feels on seeing what I wrote. Haha.

I'm a happy girl because I bought something today unlike yesterday!!! Haha. =P More things will be bought by me because tomorrow I'll have another shopping trip.

Whoohoo. 3 days straight. This is wonderful. Life is great. Haha.

Hey Girls, cheer up okay. You know who you are so smile lah. Hee.

I've to say this. This is so important. Mdm Koh, wo ai ni!!! =P

Oh ya, Alvin is so damn cute today. =x I can't help it lah. I just need to say this. Heehee.