



|
♥ Wednesday, November 23, 2005 ♥ 1:52 PM The weather's soooo cold Yesterday was the day I had waited for a very very long time. It was the day that my O Levels ended. Hee. A couple of times I was day-dreaming while doing the Combined Science Paper One. Haha. Can't help it lah. =x Yeah. Excuses excuses excuses. So what?! IT'S OVER LIAO!!! After exams, Amanda, Eileen, Yehying and Claire went to have their hair cut. I didn't know so I went home first because I don't have any money with me. Haha. When my mummy came home, I told her that I want to have my hair cut. She asked me to wait for her. =) Yeah!!! My hair cut is sponsor by my mummy. =P She even volunteered to accompany me. Hao gan dong wor. As we walked to the salon, I told my mummy that I had got a feeling that the girls were still over there. My mummy said impossible. -_-" She don't believed me. Haha. They were really there lor. Plus, Coreen was also there! Haha. Amanda's hair was loud. At first see was kind of shock but after some time, it looks stylo, very cool. Yehying's hair's colour was very nice lor. But she didn't like it at first. =/ Clair's hair was also very nice. It was something that I wanted. Haha. But too bad my hair too short to style it that way. They left after some time and I had my hair cut. Seriously, I didn't like how she blowed my hair. Er xin. I went home and made a mess out of it and it even looked better lor. =P Haha. Anyway, I had the 'before' and 'after' photos. Actually not much big difference because I only jian bao my hair. Haha. And of course I kept the length. =P Before. ![]() After. ![]() Any difference? =P Haha. Anyway, before I went out yesterday, I took a photo of myself. And yes, it didn't turned out blurred. I did checked it out after I took the photo. Haha. I learnt my mistake previously. Hee. ![]() Don't mind the background lah. I know my cd rack's kind of untidy. Haha. =P Anyway, if you have notice, the fan was off. The weather was so damn cold that my usually stuffy room, felt so cold too. Today, my preious said something to me. Hee. Damn. I love him like hell sia. Haha. =x Alright. I better stop liao. Need to do some preparations for tonight's prom night. Heehee. Damn excited about it. I'm going to have lots of fun. Enjoy until siao. If only he's with me. It would be even better. Haha. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |