♥ Wednesday, November 09, 2005 ♥ 7:08 PM
Where's everyone?!

I was online at 6.45 p.m. and after 15 minutes, one by one the people who were chatting with me, typed, "gtg. bye!". All almost at the same time. -_-" I get a little paranoid. They hate me so much ar? What've I done sia? Then one of them after typing "gtg. bye.", typed another two words which I finally understand why everyone had ran away. The two words were, "watch tv.". Ah!!! Now, it's much clearer liao. Haha. So... it's not me lah. LOL! Guess they are watching the channel 8 show- Tong Xin Yuan.

I used to watch that show too. When it was in it's first chapter but ever since the O's had drew nearer, I gave up watching television. Sad huh. But I can't give up using the computer. Haha. Addicted freak.

Lalalalalala. 5 more papers to go!!! Song bo? SONG AR!!! Er hem. Prandon me. Heehee.

I can't help it but I'm tempted to do up a time-table on what to do after the O's. Haha. I know I shouldn't be thinking about all these but who can help it?

Finally after 6 continous papers, tomorrow's a rest day. G-R-E-A-T! I needed this rest day badly sia. I've been having terrible headaches since the O's started. I guess it probably means I haven't been using my brain all the time and to use it suddenly, it just couldn't take it. I've got brain cramps. Haha. That's a good excuse. Next time if you fail your examinations and all the good excuses are taken, feel free to use mine and don't forget to credit me- I've got brain cramps, can't think properly. WAHAHAHA!

Anyway, lately this song has been stuck on my head, it's very nice. It's 'If you were mine' by Marcos Hernandez. The lyrics are very touching and meaningful. Those kind that if a guy sings to you, will make you want to fuck him immediately because it's sooo sweet. Haha. If you want the song, you can get it from me. =) If not, you can catch it on Power98 fm. Nice!!!

More updates from me next time. I need some foooooood.