♥ Saturday, December 31, 2005 ♥ 2:14 AM
012

Remember what 012 meant?

Remember how we laughed at this joke?

Remember who I called when Alvin and I quarrelled?

Remember our meetings together?

Remember the gifts that we showered each other with?

Remember the times when we encouraged each other on our studies?

Remember the calls/messages we recieved from each other when one of us was sick?

Remember the heart-to-heart talks we have?

Remember the good times that we spent together?

Do you still remember all these? It may have faded away but have you forgotten how important each of us are important to each of our lives? Somehow, you have changed her life, and you have changed my life. I used to tell both of you, that you have changed my life and I'll never let you out of my life. I never want to say out this line openly to anyone else. But both of you are equally important to me. Neither one do I ever want to lose. I may sounds selfish but being able to know both of you was really the world's greatest thing. I often mentioned about you girls. And just not meeting for a week, I'll start to miss both of your company. It may be unbelieveable but from the bottom of my heart, it's so god-damn true.

I'm scare now. I'm scare of what's going to happen. I tried. I talked. I confronted. I consoled. I asked. But I failed. I felt helpless but at the same time hoping and praying that things will be the same again. I cried for you two, not becasue I'm just an emotional girl but because both of you means so much that I'm so afraid that I broke down.

I saw it just a few minutes ago what you have wrote. I cried. How could you keep this to yourself? Why didn't you call me, girl? I talked to you on MSN, why did you acted as if nothing happened? Don't scare me this way anymore.

All I want to say is that, let bygones be bygones. Eveyone makes mistakes but it's just a matter of serious or minor. Listen to explanations. Let there be chances. Forgive but not forget. Remember this and don't let it repeat itself again.

Love you, girls.