♥ Tuesday, December 13, 2005 ♥ 2:20 AM
BOO!!!!!!!

Doing this in a special place. LOL! Where? Don't tell you. =P

Alright. Let's start with 2 days ago, 11th December, the day which was supposed to be a very busy day for me but everything was just messed up lah. Am I fucking fucked up about it? Seriously, I was a little lah. But I controlled my feelings and I felt better after a few minutes. I've been trying to control my temper and all that so... yeah, I think I did it quite well. If my temper was like before, I could easily blow their heads off even though they had explained to me their reasons. Unbelieveable? Believe it. =P

Yesterday, I went to Parco Bugis Junction to buy a very special thing. Hee. But the fucking female assistant at Lovely Land was fucking chee bye lor. Her fucking attitude was bloody unacceptedable lor. What kind of fucking service was that?! Na bei. She should fucking learn from her boss lor. He was like so helpful and friendly when I asked him stuff. Fuck her lah. Lao jiao bin. PUI!!! ARRGH!

I was damn pissed off lah. So pissed off that I went to the toilet to have a piss. Alright, that's not important. Then after that fucking unhappy incident, I went to look for Jocelyn. She was working at one of the shops. She was like damn serious lor. I didn't chatted much with her. It was too scary. But I did asked her about Yeh Ying and she told me to go up one more level. Haha. Then I saw Yeh Ying. At first, she seemed to think that I was one of the customers. Heh. Again, we also didn't chatted much as her boss had came back liao. =/ Anyway, I can't stay long too. I was already damn late on meeting Alvin. I was supposed to meet him at 4.30 p.m. but I was still at Bugis at 5. LOL.

Met Alvin liao. We prepared our stuffs and together with his sister, Andrea, we headed to our fishing spot. His another 3 friends, Sherwin, Dex and Lorenzo, met up with us too. At first the weather was quite humid but after that it got cooling and it was really great. Hee. Alvin ar Alvin, it was not that I was sian leh. I was just sleepy lah. Silly boy! Hee. Anyway, good thing is now that you are smiling. =P

Hmmm... Now for the photos part. I have a lot of photos which my sister and I took over the past two days. All are of my cats lah. Haha. Enjoy and go 'awwwwwwww'.

This is a photo that my sister took when I was sleeping. She said that it looked like I had kicked Mimi in the stomach. Very amusing so she took it. =)



Yeah. That's my beautiful legs. LOL!!!

These two photos are also taken by my sister of Miki on my parent's bed. It's quite a common sight of my cats doing this. It's covering up his face. Haha. Cute right?





I took this photo of Miki resting on the cupboard. I just find his expression damn cute lor. Hee.



And a close up. =) It's kind of blur (but equally cute!) as I didn't switch on the flash mode. I don't want to hurt his eyes.




I took these 3 photos of Mimi within 45 minutes only. Seriously, it was all natural lor. I didn't made her do any of those stunts. Haha. She really has lots of sleeping patterns huh.

1st: Head against pillow


2nd: Headache liao


3rd: Think big-trying to hug the pillow



My sister took this photo of Miki when he was waiting for food. His face damn peh chek because instead of having his food, he had his photo taken. LOL.



This is an unnatural stunt by Mimi. I just woke up not long ago and decided to play with her. I rolled her around and she stayed that way so I took that photo. Haha.


Cute right? Hee.

Well, that's all. I think I'll dedicate one whole entry for Xiao Wu Gui next time. Haha.