♥ Friday, December 02, 2005 ♥ 5:50 PM
Come on, baby!

This morning at 2.30 a.m., I planned my day for today before heading to bed. I was very pleased with the plan. I went to bed around 3 plus after finishing up my plan.

First mistake on delaying my plan. I woke up an hour later. I was supposed to wake up at 10.30 a.m. but I woke up at 11.30 a.m.. -_-" So I told myself that I'll push everything that I had planned one hour back. I thought nothing will get in the way after I make this change.

But at 12.10 p.m., my sister sms-ed me and told me that she was free and asked for a meet-up. How can anyone reject an offer to go out?! =x My plan is such a failure now. I had done up plans before and this is the first time that it failed. Xing tong ar. =P

Anyway, I met my sister at around 2 plus at Bugis and we walked around while I finished up my lunch. I told my sister that Coreen was working there and that I want to find her. My sister said ok as she also want to see her. Haha. When we went to her workplace, she wasn't there lor. So we just walked around the outside shops and when I turned around the second time, she was there!!! LOL. Yuan lai she went for lunch not long ago. Both of us felt very disappointed because I wasn't there to accompany her for lunch. Heh. But at least I can see that she worked quite well at there. I even asked her some stuff on the items in the shop. Haha. But she joked with me lah. Hmmm... feels good to meet up with my friends. I missed the good old days.

We didn't want to bother Coreen much since she was working so my sister and I continued our shopping trip at Parco Bugis Junction. I saw two watch that I liked a lot. One was $10 while the other was $12.90. Arrgh! I couldn't make up my mind on which I like more so I didn't buy any. Then other than that, there wasn't much that caught my attention. =/

We left the place at around 4 plus. I wasn't feeling very good leh because I didn't buy anything! Peh chek. Any girl will understand the sickening feeling of going on a shopping trip and returning home empty handed. =P

We reached home around 5.30 p.m.. So early sia. And I don't know what to do now. -_-"

Guys guys guys. Can your ego don't be so big? Why can't the guys ever ever think properly withouht having their ego interrupting it? So stubborn de. ARRRGH!!! But... I guess that's what made they cute. =x

Lastly... Happy Birthday to Eileen!!! =)