



|
♥ Thursday, December 01, 2005 ♥ 2:07 AM Current state: Confused Yesterday, Coreen and I went for job-hunting for 4 hours and seriously we were damn tired liao lor. I mean the process of going for interviews and the job-hunting itself, were really tiring. It drained out all my energy. Anyway, we went for four real interviews and two were like just leave particulars. We had some laugh at one of the shop we went for interview. Heh. It was really stupid and funny lah. (Coreen, you know which one I'm talking about right. LOL). Just one thing that I had learnt lah, the newspaper will lie de. HAHA! =x We stopped our job-hunting at 5 because Coreen had to go home. I wanted to continue but like I said at the above paragraph, I was really tired and couldn't carry on anymore so I went home too. At around 7 plus, I'd got a call!!! Someone need me to go to work today! I was like smiling like siao but half of me didn't want to accept it because the salary was like damn lousy. Moreover, the woman told me that I'll be starting off with wiping the mirror and packing clothings only. What the fuck?! But in the end, I accepted it. I called Coreen immediately and she too accepted that job. But both of us were not happy about it lor. Heh. Also lan lan lor. Can't be fussy if not we won't have any more jobs. We thought that was it leh. Until... At around 8 plus, I called Alvin to tell him the good news of me having a job. He asked me stuff and told me not to do it as it wasn't worth it. He even said his mother has job for me to do and that she will pay more. He told me a lot lah and made me a little worried. I turned to my parents and told them I'd got a job. I told them the location and the salary. They told me 'bo hua' and asked me to better not do that job. *sigh* Then I called Coreen. She had some good news sia!!! A very good job offer for her. Oh my god. And yet she asked me if she should accept it. Of course she should lor. LOL. I told her to go for it and so she took it. Hee. Very good. Moreover the enivronment there is better. Haha. So, we will be calling today maybe around late morning to tell the woman that we don't want to work liao. =/ I felt kind of bad about it but what to do... three people forbidded me of doing that job. They are the ones that I trusted most so I've to listen to them. If not, I'll regret it lor. Well well, supposed to be starting work today afternoon but I'm back to jobless liao. Heh. So I'll job-hunting again today. *sigh* I don't know whether I should be happy about it or be sad about it. Arrgh! Forget it. Don't think about it lah!!! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |