♥ Thursday, December 29, 2005 ♥ 11:43 PM
Finally....

My computer had been sick for 3 days already and finally it was cured this afternoon. Thanks to Darling Alvin and Shao Kai. Hee. They spent like 2 hours helping me with it. At some times, it was quite embarassing because I didn't take good care of the CPU and it was in a bad condition. Haha. But now, it's good and pink. LOL.

Anyway, I've got so much to update lor. I guess I can only summarise liao. Partly because there are too much and partly I've forgotten some already. Haha.

Three days ago, 26th December, my mother, sister and I went out on a shopping spree. I bought a couple of tops and some other stuffs. =) It's good to have mummy around huh. Kekeke. The trip was quite enjoyable lah but it was kind of short as they felt tired. I was quite disappointed. Well, there's always next time. Haha.

Two days ago, 27th December, I went over to Alvin's place for a mahjong session. His friend wasn't around so we played a 3-player mahjong with Alvin, his sister (Andrea) and I. He was the big winner sia. Both of us lost to him. Haha. Then after some time, his father woke up so he joined us. Hee. Oh ya, Andrea got back from holiday from Japan and she bought these for me. Very sweet of her. =)


Moreover, these two were my favourites. I love cats and so is Winnie the Pooh! Haha. Happiness!

Yesterday nothing much happened actually. Lol. Alvin and I just hung around for almost the whole day.

Today is the main thing as I remembered most. Haha. After fixing up my computer, Alvin and I went out shopping. He badly needs some new clothes. Oh ya, talking about my computer, I really have to thank the both of them again. Damn relieved to see it working again. Hee.

Anyway, we shopped for about two hours and only bought one shirt for him, then we watched The Family Stone. I think the show was not too bad lah, quite funny and touching at the same time. Do catch it while it's still on. Heh. After the show, we ate a very full and wonderful dinner. Then we went shopping again. Shiok ar. =x But this time, we didn't buy anything. So we went to a special place to have a little chat. Then we took a walk before heading to the taxi stand.

Honestly, I love this kind of feeling. The feeling of him paying all his attention on me. I felt damn xin fu to have him with me lor. Love him to the maximum or maybe even over that. Haha. =P