♥ Friday, December 02, 2005 ♥ 1:55 AM
Gone case

Yesterday morning at 10.45, I called and told the woman that I was unable to work for her. And her reply was, "Ok. Bye bye." I expect her to be like asking me questions or whatsoever but no, she replied as if she knew it will happen sia. Guess that was really a lousy job. Many people before me probably rejected her offer too after knowing the pay and that woman just got used to it. Haha. I felt like there was a big fat rock being lifted off from me after I made that call. I guess afterall what my loved ones said were correct. =) Oh ya, Lynnda agreed on what they say too. Haha. I really got to thanks them.

Then after that call, I was really bored at home. I was waiting for Bing Wei's call and didn't have much to do. So I... zi lian for a moment. =x I took my sister's digital camera to take some photos of myself. Here is my trademark pose. LOL!





And this is one normal shot.




Wahaha. Damn zi lian right. I was about to fill my sister's digital camera with my face when Bing Wei called. I had to stop and get myself prepared liao.

Met Bing Wei, Derek and Bing Xian at 1.45 p.m.. They discussed about something which I didn't took notice of then Bing Xian went off first. So the three of us went on with our plan and went to Plaza Singapura. Haha. They were jokers man. I was like laughing all the way lor. Luckily I was not sent to mental hospital. =x

We went to Carrefour and spent quite a long time aruging who should ask the magic question. Haha. In the end it was Bing Wei since he's the oldest. LOL! But the person in charge told us to go to Suntec's Tower 3 's Carrefour headquarters to ask instead. So we went all the way down to Suntec. OH MY GOD!

The walk was damn long but not bad lah because there were a couple of cute/handsome guys to bio. Lol. Anyway, when we reached Tower 3, we asked for the walk-in interview but the person told us to come back today from 2 to 5 p.m.. -_-" No choice so we left the place and spent quite a few minutes outside Tower 3 thinking what to do. Derek called Martin to ask for places from his work place but there were no vacancies. There were like really no places in mind for us lor and we were really tired and peh chek liao so we went to Marina Square to play pool.

But it was too expensive so Derek suggested on going to Paradiz Centre to play pool. Seriously, I didn't know where it was until when we reached there then I realised it was the place where we played pool by celebrating Guan Lian's birthday. Haha. Anyway, before heading to Paradiz Centre, Bing Wei treated us drinks! *touched*

By then, both of their legs were really tired and asked if my legs were tired too. But seriously I don't feel tired lor. Haha. Must be those long shopping trips that I've gotten used to. Haha.

Finally, we reached Paradiz Centre. At first there were quite a lot of people but after we played for half and hour, the people decreased. Playing with them was really fun lor. They really can be full-time jokers liao. Haha. They may be joking around but they played pool really good wor. Pei fu! Anyway, we ended our game at around 6 plus 7 then they went to have their dinner just around the corner.

After dinner we went to 7 eleven and Derek treated us drink-Super Big Gulp. Haha. There were 3 flavours in it-Sprite, Ice Lemon Tea and FNN Grape. Each represented one of us. Haha. The taste of it was YUCKS. Lesson learned-Never mix these three flavours together!!!

We went home after that. Bing Wei dropped at Ang Mo Kio with us. Haha. He then left us at around 8.30 p.m. to catch his bus home. So Derek and I walked to the bus stop to wait for our bus. Only then did I really know what kind of person Derek was. Haha. We have been in the same class but we didn't talk much. Funny huh.

Overall, I really had a lot of fun yesterday with them. I laughed so much that my cheeks also hurts lor. Haha. I have two new playmates liao. =)

Just now around mid-night, I went to this online game to look for Alvin. We joined this singaporean guild sometime back and just now we were talking and all that. Everyone suggested on meeting up. I was kind of shocked lor. I mean it's just an online game leh, have to be this serious on meeting up? But actually they are nice people lah. But... I still find it awkward lor. In the sense that this is my first time meeting up with people whom I know through playing game. Heh. The experience would be unforgettable ba. They were talking about having this meet up as soon as possible for like one whole hour. Alvin was tired and wanted to sleep so we logged out first. I wasn't tried obviously but just wanted to log out because it was chaos there. =x

AHHHHH!!! I love Alvin soooo much. *blush* Can't believe he was feeling that way about it. Oh my god! Heehee.