♥ Saturday, December 17, 2005 ♥ 2:46 AM
Home sweet home?

I went for a 3 days 2 nights trip to Malaysia with Alvin and I've returned home at 10.45 last night. There are so much things to talk about and to share but I don't really have much time left. It's already 2 plus in the morning, going to be 3 a.m.. So hopefully there will be an update later in the late morning ba. I mentioned hopefully as I'll be working in the afternoon, so I wasn't sure if there will be enough time for an update.

I really missed the stay at the hotel with Alvin. Comming back home wasn't really good. As in everyone was like busy with their stuff and it doesn't matter whether I was back or already dead. =/ Kind of peh chek with that. Felt so invisible. Moreover, I missed the air-conditional room. Now so hot lor. *pengz*

Anyway, in just less than two hours since we got back home, I don't know what the fuck happened but we quarrelled on the phone lah. *sigh* Fuck it lah. The past three days were like heaven but why when we returned back, something bad must happen? Damn.

Fuck fuck fuck.

I want to sleep liao. Too du lan to continue. Very hot anyway.