♥ Tuesday, December 20, 2005 ♥ 11:32 PM
The journey continues...

Part II- Day 2 (15th December)

Like I said previously, it was our 3 year anniversary!!! Lol. Time really flies huh. I felt like we have been together for only a year or two. =x He thought otherwise. Haha. I just felt so blessed and fortunate to have him as mine. Yes, he's mine! Haha.

Alright. On Day 2, we were being brought around the city of KL and Alvin and I were sleeping all the way as we didn't sleep much at all on the first night. Haha. Then we arrived at a place where everyone got down to take some photos. Both of us didn't know what place it was as we were sleeping. But we went down to take two photos only and went back up the coach to take a nap. Haha.

The guard ontop of the horse. There were two guards patrolling there with a horse but this horse looked cooler so I took this. =)


Then this was the gate beside it.


We then went back to the coach and after just a minute or two we reached another tourist attraction. I didn't sleep neither did Alvin but we didn't catch the location of the place again. Haha.

This is the memorial thingy.


A closed up of it.


It was kind of hot so I only took one side of the memorial tower. =x

The water fountain gave me a castle feel. Made me feel so royal. Haha. So I asked Alvin to be my model.

It's kind of dark but at least better than his skills. Look at how he took my photo. As if I'm one of the pillar sia. So dark. T_T


This is the staute of what, I don't know. I saw a lot people taking photo of it so I took it too. Monkey see, monkey do. LOL!


After we got back on the coach, we took some photos.




Then on our way to a hotel for lunch, I slept all the way. I think Alvin did dozed off a bit. Haha. The place was really very hao hua. And once again I forgotten of the name of the hotel. Haha. We went up to the 22nd storey to have our lunch at the Sky Lounge.


After lunch, we went to the balcony. And I took the Malaysian twin tower from the 22nd floor. =)


This is the musical fountain. Also taken from the view from the 22nd storey. Hee.


And then, I went to do some shopping nearby. But seriously, there wasn't enough time to do it at all lor. Quite fed-up and disappointed.

Met up with Alvin soon after that and then we went back to our hotel to take a rest before heading off to some Chinese Restaurant for dinner. After the heavenly food, we rushed back to Times Square as Alvin wanted to buy something. By then, almost all of the shops were closed. =( But luckily Alvin bought what he wanted to buy.

Back to the hotel. And took a quick photo of myself. It was really a quick one. Look at how blur it was. Haha.


The end of Day 2. =)