



|
♥ Thursday, December 08, 2005 ♥ 12:42 PM Just an update From 6th December to today, my right eye is swollen at the eyelid. It hurts when I blink and look upwards. What happen huh? Stupid lah. But never mind, I won't let it prevent me from having countless fun. Yesterday I spent my day at home but it wasn't wasted with me slacking or whatever. I did some household chores and I'm proud of the outcome. Damn. I love doing it. Haha. =x Firstly, I changed the bedsheets of my sister and mine. It's so tidy and neat. Chio chio chio! Haha. Secondly, I washed my undies which is supposed to be done from young lah. Haha. So that cannot be counted in. Then, I hanged up the clothes. Very nicely done. Hee. Then I washed the dishes from the previous night. I wasted quite a lot of soap or what do you call that? Haha. Because the more I see that there were bubbles, the more soap I'll put to it. LOL! Very lang fei but in the end I get damn clean dishes mah. =P Then I folded the clothes which is something that I love to do best. It's second best thing to do actually as the first is changing of bedsheet. =) I completed all these in like 4 hours. After that, it was relax time so I played game/surfed the internet till the wee hours. I was preparing to go to bed at 1.55 a.m. this morning, and there was this really strong wind, followed by a thunder then rain started pouring down. SHUANG!!! It was a fucking cold night. I'm loving it. Haha. But when I woke up around 12 plus, the weather isn't the same liao. It's back to the humid weather. =/ And fuck! I just remembered that I'm meeting Herwan, Bing Wei they all at 1 p.m. and I'm still at home now typing away. Damn it. Bing Wei said that whoever is late have to treat McFlurry. *pengz* I haven't even pack my stuff lor. Uh oh. Come on, think think think. Think of a fucking good excuse. ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |