



|
♥ Sunday, December 25, 2005 ♥ 3:05 AM Merry Christmas!!! Two days ago I was working and I had a very bad experience. I have realised that looks can be deciving. The girl that Alvin told me that she was nice turned out shallow and xia lan. At first, I didn't have a good impression of her. At first glance and it was obvious even way before we worked together. But I didn't want that to affect us working together so I tried to be friendly and get to know her more. The more time we spent together, the more disgusted I felt towards her. She gave those fucked-up faces and treated me like shit. Fucker. To think that Alvin said she was nice. I guess she's fucking nice to guys only ba. Moreover, I'm Alvin's girlfriend, no wonder she treated me that way. At the end of it all, I thought finally my nightmare was over but sadly it wasn't. After that, she called me and screamed and shouted over something which was mostly her bloody fault lor. She left her fucking top with me and forgotten to take it from me after work and she blamed me. Yeah, I do have some fault too but come on lah, she fucking put it with me and it's fucking her stuff so she fucking should remember it right?! PCB. So what she's older than me? Older means can just bully and accused the young ones. Or should I say bully girls that has boyfriend who she flirted but failed to get that guy's attention. BITCH. I was damn upset lor. My day started off great but she runied it like shit. And the fucking taxi driver. Fucker. Forget it. I don't want to mention it. Luckily, after that, Dex, Alvin and I went to have some supper. And I had a god-damn great time. I laughed out real hard and loud. It had been quite some time since I enjoyed myself and laughed so much. They were really great jokers. And the sotong. Haha. Ass holes. =P Yesterday, I accompanied my mummy to Ang Mo Kio Central to see shoes. Out of the blue, I had this stupid headache. But it only hurts on the right part of my head. Damn irritating. Anyway, while waiting for my mummy to try the shoes, someone called out to me. Honestly, I was kind of shocked. I was like jumped in shock. Lol. It was Li Si who called me. I do felt quite happy. At least people still remembered me and knew about my existence. Heh. But never mind. =P Then after that, my mummy went home and I went to meet Alvin. Then it was fun, fun, fun all the way. Haha. Even though I did fall asleep a little while. =x Today the fun will go on. I'll be meeting the craziest girls on earth. Can't wait! Damn excited. Haha. I wish my family and friends a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Love you all. *muack* |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |