



|
♥ Sunday, December 04, 2005 ♥ 1:45 AM Pleased Two nights ago, Lynnda called me on her way to work. Awwwww. Isn't she sweet? Hee. Even though it was like only a 15 minutes talk with her, I felt really happy lor. Damn. I really miss those good old days. Yesterday, after lunch, Alvin and I met up. He was earlier than me as he wanted to buy the tickets first. Hehe. The sight of him just made my heart raced. So happy to see him again. *blush* We went to eat dessert first as there were still 45 minutes to the show. A few things happened and I felt really blessed to have him. Hee. After that, we went to buy some food and drinks. He was really cute. Haha. I sounds so love-stuck huh. LOL! Anyway, we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Surprisingly, even though it was half filled with kiddos, there wasn't any annoying noises made by them. This somehow change my view of them. =x I'm not a Harry Potter fan but I must admit it was really good, I even cried lor. What the hell! Everytime when I watch those stupid sad sad parts, I'll confirm cry and then Alvin will do something to me. *pengz* How to control tears? Someone please teach me!!! =P We went to somewhere special after the movie. Somewhere where it reminds both of us of something great that had happened. =) Then we went for our dinner. Yummy... After dinner, we walked around a little bit then took a cab home together. Hee. During the journey, I really felt damn blessed. Well, it may seemed like any ordinary dates but to me it's something very special. It have been a long long time since we go out together just the two of us lor. Haha. Quite a few times were like going out with his friends. That's why when there are times like yesterday, I'll feel damn happy about it lor. Hee. I'll meeting him around 10 plus 11 in the morning later on but I miss him a lot already. =x Alright, I better go get some sleep liao. I don't want to wake up late. Hee. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |