♥ Monday, December 19, 2005 ♥ 2:11 AM
The pleasure

Once again there will be a delay on my entry on the trip to Malayisa (14th to 16th of December) as I was either simply too tired or I was busy settling stuff and working. I've a lot of photos to share so hopefully I'm able to put it up as soon as possible. Hee. I dared not to make any promises liao. =x

Yesterday, I called quite a few people to work for me. It was really hard as it was kind of last minute lor. =/ But luckily I managed to get a great friend of mine to help me out. *phew*

I was seriously very nervous since the day I knew I would be working for this event. I got more nervous yesterday on our way to the venue. I even nearly wanted to chicken out. =x I was happy and excited but at the same time I was nervous and scared. After all, it was my first time.

I was actually the assistance only but it turned out surprising that I was taking over everything. I kind of freaked out. But I tried my best not to show it out or else I would mess up the whole thing. At the very beginning, things were damn fucked up. I was panicking lor. I know I can't but I simply can't help it!

Then after that, things got better liao. =) I was quite pleased with what I seen. And towards the end, things were more relaxed and to see the people there enjoying themselves, I felt damn happy too. Hee.

After everything ended successfully, I asked the lady and was told that it was a job not-bad done. I was grinning like hell. Haha. It was a sudden position thrown at my face and it was of course my first time but I think I do a good job for a first timer. The experience was really a fruitful one and I learnt a lot. I also felt the pleasure of this job. There are more for me to learn and I'll improve even more. I'm feeling it.

Thanks boss for giving me this opportunity. I'm glad that I didn't let it go due to my naiveness. I listened to my parents and Alvin and I'm very greatful for their support. Lastly, thanks to a great friend for your 'chop' of courage. (You know who you are, Girl. =))