



|
♥ Wednesday, December 21, 2005 ♥ 11:46 PM This is a season to be jolly! Yesterday, I forgot to update on the current event. I only updated on my trip. Haha. How forgetful can I be?! But I won't forget that Christmas is in 4 days time!!! Oh my god! So exciting! Hopefully eveyone will be free to count down or just to celebrate. =) Okay, what I wanted to update about yesterday was that I went to join Alvin, Clarence and Wen for lunch at Rochor Center. Actually it was Alvin who invited me and the others agreed on it too. I felt apperciated. At least I know people know of my existence. Hee. Anyway, something happened during our lunch time too and I felt grateful to them but I'm really afraid I can't do good enough to meet their standards, that's why I kept on keeping to myself instead of opening up. I was really confused. But after thinking for a day, I decided to give it a try. I hope I won't let you guys down. Forgive me if I did anything that is not up to your expectantions. -<>- Part III - Day 3, Final day (16th December) We checked out of our dream hotel at 8 plus. Both of us can't bear to leave that place lor. But Alvin say that we have to leave because if we don't, we won't get to live in better ones next time. Hee. Anyway, after that we went to some bee factory and tested the fresh honey. It was kind of boring yet interesting. Haha. Strange but true lah. =P I didn't buy anything from there because it was kind of expensive lor. Then we went to have our lunch at... ![]() I think by then we were already out of KL or maybe haven't. I don't know. But our next destination was at Yong Shen Gift Shop at Melaka so this can confirm that we were out of KL. Haha. I bought some cuttlefish there and regretted not buying more as it was really yummy. Then we have got an hour of shopping at a shopping mall at Melaka. Seriously the time limit was really stupid lor. Imagine shopping for an hour only, what the fuck you can buy sia?! That's why no one liked out tour guide. Lousy lah. =P After that, we went for our dinner at Johor. Then it was time to go back to Singapore liao. Hee. Well, wonderful trip with the greatest companion so I shall end it with a blissful picture of us on the last day. =)
|
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |