



|
♥ Monday, December 05, 2005 ♥ 11:58 PM What are you waiting for? Met up with Coreen today for lunch. I went over to the place where she was working and acted as if I was one of the customer then I kept on like trying to attract her attention. I caught her attention and she gave me a frustrated look. Haha. But it changed into a smile right after she knew it was me. LOL! Her that look was damn funny lor. =x Anyway, we went for lunch together and even though it was only half and hour, we talked quite a lot of stuff. It was really fun. After that, I walked around Parco Bugis Junction a little but there wasn't anything that I was looking for so I headed down to Bishan Junction 8 instead. I spent about 30-45 minutes searching for something and finally found it. I was really happy about it lor but when I got home, I realised that fucking sales assistance lied to me lor. It wasn't what I had expected. *sigh* Fuck her. Anyway, on the way home from Bishan, I dropped by at Amanda's place to get my slippers that I had left on the day of our Prom Night. Haha. After taking my stuff, I walked all the way home. Partly because I've got a hell lot of time and partly I wanted to save the bus fare. Well, I guess I made a very wrong choice for I got home all hot and sweaty. And my legs were like going to break. It was like only a 5-6 busstops from her place to mine but I thought I was going to die half way through. Haha. I'll never do this again. Then, there wasn't much that had happened. Boring huh. But it's ok. The fun part is tomorrow. Hee. Someone's getting older liao. I'll revealed who this lucky person is on tomorrow's entry. Heh. So this is what you are waiting for... =P |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |