♥ Thursday, December 22, 2005 ♥ 11:57 PM
Woof woof woof!
Yesterday, I bought along the digital camera with me since I know that I'll be going to Alvin's place. I'm clever this time. Haha. After leaving my house, my stomach was like growling lor. I buay ta han so I bought along something yummy to accompany me throughout the trip. I've been like enjoying eating this since young. Haha.

*drools* Kind of hungry now as I think back on it. =x LOL!
Reached his place liao. We ate our lunch at around 2 plus. His dog was begging food from both of us. She was really cute and I took four pictures of her. Cuteness.
This is a closed up on her sniffing the food that Alvin was holding on.

This is her side view.

She was staring at the food on the table. Haha. A full length of her too.

Then when the food gone into Alvin's mouth. She stared at his mouth. Lol. Damn cute.

After our lunch, we proceed to his bedroom. She was lying comfortably on this bean bag, but when she saw Alvin going up, she acted this way...

Right after I took this photo, she turned and looked at me, wondering why didn't I followed Alvin up. Heh. The way she looked was really cute but I wasn't in time to capture it. =/
Then after sometime, we didn't really care or bother about her so she lied right infront of us in this manner. I went to the front to take her front view as it showed more expression. Lol.

She looked very sad right.
I got up to go to the toilet and she followed me down the bed too. This is what I captured when I told her that I was going to the toilet. Luckily, it happened that the camera was near me.

Fucking cute!!!
It was then her dinner time so Alvin and I took photos together. Isn't my darling cute. Lol. *blush* Damn! I love him!

Then the zi lian devil in me worked up again. Haha.

And that was Alvin's leg. LOL!!!
After her dinner, she was all active already. So we played a little and she stood up to bite my hand. Look at how fierce she was!

Then I pushed her away. =x But she was defending it. =(

Soon after that, I went home liao and she started to whine. Awwwww... But there's always a next time mah. =P
Today I went over again but I didn't bring along the camera as it was low batt. I had forgotten to charge it. -_-" And I regretted lor. Today, so many things had happened lor. Arrgh. There was a white dog that was loitering outside Alvin's house and we took it in. Both dogs were in total maddness. Fucking funny lor. And then his dog don't know why whole day gave me those cute sick puppy look and kept on sticking towards me. Damn cute. But blame it on my blurness, all these couldn't be captured. =( Well, it's ok. At least it's all in my mind. Heh.
I love sweet memories. Hee.