♥ Sunday, January 01, 2006 ♥ 8:31 PM
Hammies

I slept at 5 this morning and woke up at 12.20 p.m.. I'm still very tired now, or should I say I'm just in a very lazy mood. Haha. I can't carry on like that leh. Tomorrow still have to work. Honestly, I don't feel like working leh. It's a fucking public holiday lor. T_T *sigh* But for the sake of money and of helping Alvin, I have to work. =/ I'm not that bad lor. Haha.

Alright. Enough of my complaints. Lol.

For NEW YEAR special... I present to you... HAMSTERS!!! Haha. I think three or four days ago, my sister's friend's friend gave her two cutest dwarf hamsters. They were only a couple of weeks old. And they are damn small lor. You can just squeeze it with one hand. =x

Anyway, this is them in their container when they first arrived. That's carrot that they are eating.


More photos of them in their temporary home. Haha.






After some time, Miki and Mimi somehow realised of their pressence and this is how they react to them. And yes, the hammies are inside the container all along while this two big cats looked upon them. LOL.









We opened the container and found them sleeping in their nest. How cute can they be?! Theey were woken up by us. =x


Then they have their new house! A box- smaller sleeping place to provide a more cozy feeling. They have a big eating place and a bigger place to play. Heh. Here are them in their new home, eating corns.


Second course- Carrots. Haha!


One of them had already went back into the box to sleep but this greedy one is still eating carrots. Look at his baby hands! So fucking cute!!!


This is when I brought them out to play on the table. But didn't took much photos of it as they were running very fastly and most of the photos will come out either blurred or it'll be only the image of their asses.



They got hungry again. So...



This is the baby of the two. Look at how small he is!!! Lol.


The "da ge". He showed his ass to me. -_- But still... look at their size! Just take my hand and compare.


The two of them on my hands.


Aren't the hammies cute? Haha. My sister and I haven't give them any names. We couldn't think of any name for them. Moreover, we take quite a long time to see the difference between them. Well, more photos of them will be comming up soon. =)