



|
♥ Sunday, January 01, 2006 ♥ 4:16 AM HAPPY 2006 EVERYONE!!! Well, let me make my story short. Haha. New year eve wasn't really a great day for me. But at the end of the day and at the beginning of the new year, everything started to fall nicely back into place. I've my perfect, one and only sweetheart, I've my wonderful and greatest friends, I've my caring and happy family and I've my cutest pets! =) What's more can I ask for?! As I think back on the year 2005, I realised how much I've learnt and grown. I learnt who were my true friends and saw the true colours of the two-faces that I thought were my friends. I learnt to control my emotions. I learnt to accept that I can't always stick to the same routine, that I need to be daring to learn new things. I learnt so much that if I want to write it all down, I guess it would take forever. My mentality have also grown up a lot through these experiences. I've even sat for my O's and am waiting for the results now. This was like something that I always thought was still far for me. Heh. How exciting it is, isn't it? Haha. So fast... so damn fast, just one fucking year passed by already. Now... Welcoming the year 2006! Wow. More angbaos coming up. =x Getting back of O's results, getting older again, getting a promotion, maybe even get married? Haha. I wonder what's 2006 had installed for me. I'm excited yet at the same time scared of the reality. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |