♥ Tuesday, January 31, 2006 ♥ 8:43 PM
I love Chinese New Year

because there are mahjong sessions everywhere!!! And the mood is so good that it's beyond words. I simply love the feeling. =)

Two days ago, I woke up and felt so fucking sick. But still, have to go pai nian so my parents and I visited my big uncle's house. His dog, Lucky, is so damn cute lor. You eat ba kua, he also want. You eat the love letter, he also want. He just want to eat anything that goes into the mouth. Haha. Oh ya, Lucky is very big. Not that thing that you are thinking ar. Please think straight. Haha. It is it's overall size that is very big. Lol. When Lucky sat beside me, he's the same height as I'm lor. So cute. I hugged him and the feeling was great. Like a life-size toy. Anyway, we played black jack for like 45 minutes then we went home. There wasn't much people that day. Heard from big uncle that they came early and left afetr a while. -_-" All running away from giving ang baos. *sigh*

Reached home around 9 plus 10 and we prepared our mahjong table. My parents and I were waiting for a special person so that there will be four people playing. Haha. At 11.20 p.m., Alvin finally came! We played until 4 plus 5 and in the end, Alvin was the big winner. Lol. Then lots of other thing happened which is confidential. Haha.

So it's Chu Er liao which is yesterday. My parents and I visit my grandmother's house. By the time we reached there, everyone were already there and we took our late lunch. Then my daddy played mahjong with the other relatives. He's the biggest winner. Hee. While they were playing mahjong, a few of us played blackjack and I won $0.50. Haha. After the male's session, it was the female's. My mother, my cousin (Jing Jing), Jing Jing's mother and I played together. And then it was my mother and I who won in the end. Haha. We were like damn crazy when we were playing. All girls mah. We went home and it was around 9.45 p.m..

After our very late dinner, my mummy wanted to play mahjong again but my daddy didn't want to. But my mummy has her way and the three of us played mahjong. Haha. We played until 1 plus then we stopped because one round had finished.

Today, my parents and I went to Sembawang. My dad wanted to so he asked the two of us to follow him. Haha. Had quite an enjoyable time with them today. Anyway, I found out something from Alvin that I feared the most. *sigh* I know it's a good thing but to me, I don't know what to do and I hate to feel lost or helpless, that's why I don't like it. But I still felt grateful. =) I miss him.