



|
♥ Sunday, January 15, 2006 ♥ 1:42 PM I'm all smiles Previous night, I recieved a shocking message from Alvin. It was so upsetting that I couldn't sleep. But guess what, I was upset over nothing because I read the message the wrong way and thought that it was against me. It was not afterall. Haha. =P Early yesterday morning, the first thing to do was to... greet my sister a very happy 21st birthday!!! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to Jiejie! Happy Birthday to You! Hahaha. Older again. Now is really old. =x Anyway, I prepared to go out to work and I wasn't really excited about it. Because I don't like the position that I working as. I know, I know, a lot of them want to knock me awake. But I really like doing what I had done last time. So reached there at 11.30 a.m., and waited for an hour for the PA system to come over then set up everything. Look here, look there, everything's all right liao and I left the place at 2.30 p.m.. =) Took a cab down to meet Alvin for lunch. But actually he had already taken his lunch a few minutes ago so he and his friends accompanied me. Hee. He was with his two other friends, Jing Yang and don't know who. Haha. They were like telling stories and jokes through out and it was damn funny. Then the one whom I don't know what was his name, asked Jing Yang how long have Alvin and I had being going steady. Jing Yang was counting for a long time and gave up so he asked Alvin. Haha. When he was counting, he was really funny lah. I mean from his looks. Haha. Then Alvin told them three years already. And they were like 'wow'. Hee. Alvin even told them, 'You guys try breaking the record lor. But I think it would be hard because it's 3 years and still going on strong.' *blush* LOL!!! I heard that and I was like 'OH MY GOD?!' Heehee. After that, five more of Alvin's friends joined us but soon, Alvin and I had to leave as we had to work. And yes, I worked twice yesterday so you can imagine how tired I was, especially since last night I didn't get enough sleep because of the stupid shock. Anyway, Alvin found out about it and he was teasing me for the whole time. Very naughty huh. We reached the place five minutes eariler and took a walk around there. Nothing much actually. Haha. Then, after 20 minutes or so, we had our briefing and not long after that at 7 plus, we started working. I had my wish granted and I was doing the position that I love the most unlike the earlier part. Haha. I'm loving it. =P Finally, it ended at 10 p.m.. We were damn tired already. But Alvin and I still can't leave the place as we had to wait for the crew to pick up the stuffs. We waited for a very long time and we talked and we joked and he teased me again. -_-" At 11.40 p.m., they reached liao and as they packed up, we talked a little and I had a very good laugh. They were very humourous and easy going. It was really fun even though it was a mere 20 minutes. Then, Alvin and I took a cab home. We wanted to get some late dinner but we were very tired so we skipped it. I reached home around 12.30 a.m., and my parents asked for a mahjong session. Haha. I took a quick bath and we played from 12.55 a.m. to 2.45 a.m.. Actually, we wanted to play finish one round which is finishing of 'bei feng' but we only managed to finish 'nan feng'. Haha. And my mummy was tired so she asked for a stop. We then counted our winnings and I was the big loser. Both of them won some. =P There'll be a next time for me to take my revenge! LOL! Alright. I'm crazy. Slept at around 3.45 a.m., and woke up at 12 p.m. today. I had a dream. And I dreamt of my mei. I'm very worried about her, so worried that I even dream about her. *sigh* Hope she's ok already. Anyway, I'm preparing to go out with my mummy to do some shopping! G-R-E-A-T! I don't have to spend my money. =x Heehee. Oh ya, before I end it all. Happy 3 year and 1 month anniversary to us! LOL! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |