



|
♥ Wednesday, January 04, 2006 ♥ 2:52 PM It's hard being a girl Firstly, there's something that I want to share. I have been reading this blog, which I happened to come across to, for a couple of weeks already and it's really funny but if you can't take jokes or don't see things in a lighter tone then it's not for you. Heh. Here's the address: http://www.cheekybynature.blogspot.com/ =) It's also at 'The Link'. Haha. Then there's another new blogger comming out to pollute his blog. None other than Herwan! Haha. =x He's going to kill me. Well, do read his blog as it's full of crap but it's damn amusing. It can even make one laugh so hard that her stomach hurts. So... Enjoy! http://dontdoablogspot.blogspot.com/ This CD has been spinning for a very long time since mid-december. It's the best album for 2005 and 2006. I got addicted to their songs. Now, I've to listen to it everyday like a medicine for me. Don't believe what I said? Listen and you'll understand. They are Fort Minor. Get it now? =P ![]() Yesterday, during my lunch, something cute happened. My mother was in her room changing and when I went to the kitchen, I saw someone else on my seat instead of it being empty.
After meeting Coreen, I wasn't myself. I felt damn tired and got irritated easily. At first I thought I was just fed-up for not finding a job. But after we bidded farewell and as I waited for my bus to go home, the worst thing that can ever happened to me, happened, my period had came. FUCK!!! No wonder my stomach hurts so much. Arrgh. Cramps. Being a girl is so bloody hard. Heh. Bloody is a good word to stress on that word. =P |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |