♥ Tuesday, January 10, 2006 ♥ 11:54 AM
Selamat Hari Raya Haji
Yesterday, my mummy had to work for half day only so after she came home at around 12 plus, we changed and went out. Mind you, it was raining heavily lor. Haha. It was total maddness but come on lah, shopping leh. Who can ever resist it?! =x
Sad thing was that we were a little wet but great thing was that few people were shopping, it was like we had the whole place to ourselves. Haha. It was a Monday afterall. =)
First stop, I went to visit Nigel at his working place while my mummy shopped around. Haha. Surprising thing was that Zi Xian was there too. Stupid Nigel didn't tell me. Made me a fool. -_-" Anyway, the two of them brought me to walk around almost the whole of the department store. Seriously it was damn boring excluding the bra section lah. Haha. But it was great to catch up with old friends. =) After about 30 minutes, they had to continue with their work. Sad huh. Lol. So I met up with my mummy and we continued shopping at Suntec City.
My mummy bought a very nice top and I bought a pretty skirt for the cheapest price I ever know. It costs $17 but my mummy had a discount card so after the 10% discount, it cost $15.30. Wow. A fucking nice skirt for $15?! What the hell.
Nice ma?

After that, our shopping trip ended because it's already 7 plus and we had made a date with my daddy to play mahjong so we had to end it.
After our dinner, my parents and I played mahjong for six hours. It was damn fun. I love having family activities. And to be able to see my parents smile and laugh and joke, it's priceless. Anyway, I won $0.70. Haha. My daddy won some cents too. My mummy was the loser. =x
Today is a public holiday. Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all! =) My parents wanted to go to Little India and Chinatown and I decided to tag along. And no, it's not a racial excursion. Haha. We didn't go to the Malay Kampung because we didn't know how to go. If not, it really will be a racial excursion. Anyway, while we were waiting for the bus to Little India, I saw this not bad looking India guy whom treated his girlfriend fucking well. That girl is so lucky lor. Both my mummy and I looked with admiration. Haha.
I saw quite a lot of bangles that I want to buy at Little India but there wasn't enough time to let me browse through it slowly and carefully so I didn't buy any. Mostly was my mummy buying stuffs. Then, we went for a little snack at Tekka Mall before setting off to China Town.
There were god-damn lot of people at China Town sia. Chinese New Year is like more than two weeks away leh. How come so many people?! Anyway, I had a fun time shopping for new year decorations and some traditional clothings but sadly there wasn't any of my size.
We looked through so much stuffs but only bought this. My mummy like the Cai Shen Ye, that's why. Haha.
Front view.

Back view.
The big 'FU' is popped up. Damn cute isn't it. Haha.
I've even taken closed up of it. LOL!


It's obvious that I'm mad about Chinese New Year. I don't know why the hell I'm so mad about it this year. Maybe because I'm in need of money? Haha. Well, who cares?!