



|
♥ Friday, January 13, 2006 ♥ 12:59 PM So damn bored. Firstly, lots and lots of pictures of the hammies and a few pictures of Xiao Wu Gui. Haha. Isn't this cute?! ![]() Look at his little hand! Awwwww... ![]() Finally the other one came out of its nest. ![]() Smelling of the camera. ![]() Then it's the other's turn. ![]() Simply, madly damn cute! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Two little sweetie in a container eating carrots. ![]() Eating carrots. He's picking up the carrot. Cute! ![]() He picked up. And both are enjoying their meal. ![]() 'I take yours,' ![]() 'You take mine.' ![]() It's rude to face your ass to the camera. Tsk tsk tsk. ![]() Alright, now it's time for Xiao Wu Gui!!! Haha. Is it dead or what?! ![]() Lol. It's just one of it's sleeping position. Doing a one hand push up. I'm proud of him. ![]() Very relaxed huh. ![]() Folding his arms. Or should I say hands? Or what?! ![]() All stretched out. ![]() Haha. Very cute right? =P That's all I have for now. Once I've more I'll post it up again. =) Yesterday, I was just lazing around at home. Nothing much to do. Anyway, I woke up at 1.30 p.m. so half a day was already gone. Haha. Now, I'm just waiting for my time to come so that I can go to work and I'm really damn bored. So bored that I just have to entertain myself... with... ![]() LOL!!! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |