



|
♥ Sunday, January 08, 2006 ♥ 10:08 PM WAaaaaaaaaa Stupid title I know. I run out of titles already. Cannot is it?! Haha. Alright. What's up with Thursday? Actually I can't remember. So let's just skip it. LOL. I guess a lot of people want to slap me already. Friday, 6th January, Alvin and I met up with each other on a bus and went to buy chicken wings to migrinate. After buying the chicken wings and our lunch, we went to his house to do the necessaries. Soon, everything was done and we packed up and headed to Pasir Ris. Anyway, on the way there, some thing happened which made the both of us mad. The bloody taxi driver was damn idiot lor. He purposely drove one big fucking round before driving us to our destination. City-cabs sucks. We reached Costa Sands Resort (Downtown East) at a much later time and with a much expensive rate. Fuck the taxi driver. Anyway, this chalet was opened for us, workers by our boss. Very good of her wor. Heehee. Then after reaching there, we were greeted by a chao bin girl. Luckily that will be my last time seeing her. =) After settling down and all that, we played Dai-dee. I was the big winner. Lol. Gamble Queen. That was what they called me. Haha. Mai por lah. =P Then, it was BBQ time. Yummy. After our dinner, it was fun time again. Play, play and play. Non-stop. After 11 p.m., most of the people left. But luckily there was 3 of Alvin's friends, Jing Yang, Sherwin and Qi Qiang. We played poker and Dai-dee. Haha. From 11 plus played until 6 plus in the morning, then they left to catch thier bus. Alvin and I slept through the morning. Yesterday, we totally couldn't keep track of time. It was 6 p.m., and yet we thought it was 4. We started our fire for the BBQ at 8 plus. We thought it was 6 plus only. Haha. Then half way through, our boss and another girl, Cheryl, came and helped out. Not long after that, it rained. -_-" We cooked all our food and went up to our room to eat. I ate the most. Haha. I was really hungry and the chicken wings was really nice and juicy lor. After dinner, we played a few round of dai-dee. By then, it was already 11.45 p.m. Actually, we had 3 days 2 nights. But both Alvin and I can't stayed for the second night, so we checked out liao. I reached home around 12 plus 1 on Sunday morning. Then I slept at 3 in the morning and it had started to rain. I woke up and until now, it was still raining. Wow. Surly, somewhere there will be floods. Haha. Anyway, today, I was playing mahjong with my parents. My dad was the big winner. He was damn proud lor. Haha. I had so much fun for the past three days. Sadly there wasn't any photos because we were so busy either playing or eating, that there wasn't time to stop and take photos lor. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |