



|
♥ Thursday, January 19, 2006 ♥ 10:49 AM What? A couple of days ago, I missed my two buddies a lot so I decided to SMS them. And I really felt happy when I got their replies back. Just yesterday, Lynnda jio me out and seriously I was very happy but Coreen wasn't with us. At least, she did promised me that when she has her off-day she will tell me. =) Anyway, yesterday outing, there was Yeh Ying and Amanda too. Something damn funny happened and it made everyone laughed like mad. My sister came by for a little while too. Then we carried on shopping. Everyone bought something home except me. =( This is so unfair! =P Honestly, I don't know what's running through your mind now. Sometimes, you are just like in your own world, far away from me or the reality. I tried getting into you, to know what you were thinking. But your door is sealed up so close, so damn close. If I find you or your problems a burden, why would I even ask you in the first place. I may not help much but at least share it with me, I will try my very best to help you in every little bit. In just half a day, one stupid sentence can change a hell lot of things. Fuck it lah. Don't want to bother. Don't want to be bothered. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |