♥ Thursday, January 26, 2006 ♥ 12:28 PM
Who the hell really cares?

Before I forget, like I had promised, the pictures of the new kitty in my house. =)



She has a very long tail compared to my cats. Haha.







The two pictures below show her playing with her toy- yellow ball. Damn cute.





A funny poistion that my sister made her in. Haha.



She slept peacefully beside my sister.



Another poistion but she was woken up.



She was on my bed and made Mimi very very angry.



The hammies have a new home and the new kitty was the first to know and she was scaring them. Haha.





Miki and new kitty sleeping together. Fucking cute.









Isn't she cute? Awwwww...

All right. That's all for now. Hee.

Two days ago was Alvin's birthday. He wanted me to wait for him outside his school. I dislike going to a place which I've ever been before because I hate the feeling of being lost. But I tried to overcome this when I go over to his school. I realised now that it was quite easy to go afterall and it wasn't a big deal. Haha. =P

We went to have our lunch at Swesens and the both of us regretted it even though there was free ice cream for the birthday boy. The service was totally lousy until it's like shit lah. Wasted our money and time.

Then after that what happened, I refused to write it out. Because it's too much liao. Haha. If you really really really want to know, then ask me lah. Duh!

Damn it. I'm so fucking lazy.

Yesterday, I met up with Amanda at 12. And I really want to kill her. The way you do to yourself was really ok lor. Don't think so much!!! Heehee. You know what I mean right. =P All right, then we went to town. We have been to town for soooo many times that we sort of become numb to the place and nothing really interest us. But I did bought a little pouch which I've been eyeing for a couple of weeks already. Haha. Amanda bought two tops from Zara. Very nice but I kind of regret saying this to her as she told me that she regretted buying it. Sorry, manda.

At 6 plus 7, Lynnda came and joined us! =) Then fast forward, another round of shopping with her and I bought a pair of jeans. Haha. And now I want to buy a new skirt. Someone stop me from spending so much money please!!!

I really had a great time yesterday. Both compaines were really wonderful. The conversation Amanda and I had at Burger King was R-21 but we had a hell of good time. Hee. Lynnda never fails to make me smile and remember the incident happened at the train on our way home. It's the funniest thing ever happened. Thank you so much to the both of you. Heehee.

Oh ya, saw a lot of familiar faces yesterday too. First person to call me was Lee Fang. Then it was Shiping. Actually I saw a Primary School friend but when she saw me, she turned away real quickly so FORGET IT LOR! Then I saw another Primary School friend, both of our eyes somehow met together and we were like quite crazy to see each other lah. Haha. But it was great. She was beautiful both in person and in the pictures. =) Then we saw Jia Ling. And lastly, we saw Xiang Jie, Aaron, Teck Jin, Puay Jin and some others whom I really have forgotten. Haha. I guess Wednesday is the day which you can see familiar faces. =P

Today I need to go down to office. Hopefully later or before it, I can shop a little. I don't know what I'm looking for but I just need to shop. =x