♥ Sunday, January 22, 2006 ♥ 1:33 PM
Wonderful

Yesterday, I woke up at 7 a.m.. I nearly couldn't get out of the bed. Damn tired ar. I slept for less than five hours lor. Buay ta han sia. After I had done my preparations, I left house at 9 a.m.. I took two hours to prepare?! Not accurate because I was doing things very slowly. I was tired what!!! =P

On the way to meet Alvin, I slept throughout the bus ride. And when I reached his bus-stop, I called him and realised that he was still sleeping soundly. -_-" But luckily he answered my call. Back at his place and he even wanted to continue sleeping. Lol. He was too tired to see cars so we decided to skip it. We just laze around and wait for lunch time. Then something happened at his place. I don't know what to say but I seriously at that point of time, felt like killing somebody.

After he changed up, we went out for lunch. He was very sweet lor. I wanted to save money so when I eat the 'cai fan', I took all vegetables only as it's cheaper. Then, he went to buy a chicken wing for me to go with my lunch. Hee. After lunch, we waited for his friends, Jing Yang and Nicholas to go work together.

Then we went to take the MRT and that was when I saw Amanda!!! I was very tired and sian so when I saw her, I was like grabbing her and I don't know what the hell I was talking about. I was just happy lah. Haha. Then the stupid Alvin said, "Wa. Surprising hor. You at outside also got friends ar." (Say it in chinese because I simply just translate it to english. Haha.) He very bad hor. But then later he explained that my friends are all working so when he saw that I saw my friend, he was surprised. Haha.

On our way to our destination, we were in the train and we occupied the whole seats but were short of two people to make it full. Haha. I slept for a little while. =x Then we found out that we were very late so we alighted and took a cab instead. Haha. Reached there liao and met up with another of Alvin's friend, Jay. But not long after that, it started to rain. -_-" Oh ya, Jay complimented me again on being prettier. Hee. I'll shy de leh.

Some of the people were very unreasonable so I told my boss about it as they mistaken me on cutting short the time and it was totally not my fault. Luckily, my boss very understanding. Felt so happy to be innocent liao. Haha. Anyway, we started work at 3 plus 4 and it ended at 9.50 p.m.. FINALLY huh. Lol.

The DJ was very funny, he saw me sian sian de so he gestured for me to smile. Honestly, I didn't know my face was that sian lor. Oops.

After work, Alvin went to have some drinks with his friends. He wanted me to be there because he said that he just want me to be there. *blush* But there were all boys and while drinking they can be very rowdy so Alvin sent me home first before heading down to meet his friends. =) He's such a sweet guy.

I reached my storey and saw a little kitten at the stairs. My neighbour had her door opened and was talking to her friend. I thought the kitten belongs to her friend so I merely just smiled and walked towards my door. But before I even reached my door the kitten was rubbing against me and I told them that it was cute and asked it belonged to whom. And guess what, they thought it was mine because my neighbour found it at her flower pots. Haha. So I brought her in to my place. Such a cute kitten, how I can bear to leave it outside?!

Then it was mahjong session again. But this time my sister joined in! Haha. While I was playing and while Alvin was drinking, he messaged every now and then. Hee. Felt so foruntate lor. =)

Oh ya, all this time, Miki was very crazy over the kitten because it was a female. Miki is horny lah. He wanted to do it but the kitten don't want. Obviously, the kitten don't know about it lor. Haha. Then Mimi was just hiding at my room angrily. She was very jealous.

I slept at around two plus and Alvin was still drinking. I was planning to wake up at 12 p.m. but my darling called me at 11.15 a.m. to wake me up because he wanted to meet me and couldn't wait. Haha. Then he asked me to read the messages he sent. All were very sweet lor. Hee. I'm so happy. Anyway, I'm now waiting for my lunch to be cooked so that I can eat then go and meet him. Hee. Love him so damn much.

P.S. The kitten's pictures will be up soon. Hopefully by tomorrow. =)