



|
♥ Sunday, January 29, 2006 ♥ 2:09 AM Woohoo! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL! =) Hmmm... Time for some updates. Three days ago, after going to office, Alvin and I went to Bugis Village to do some shopping. I brought him to the shops that I found nice clothes for him and he bought two polo tees at one of the shops. =) And guess what, surprisingly, I didn't buy anything. Haha. I think maybe I've enough already. =P Two days ago, I was like rotting at home. I had got nothing to do. I was so bored with using the computer that I thought maybe I should just sleep. But someone saved me! Alvin called me and asked me out for a movie. Thanks God! I was like yes sure meet where and what time and I'll be there. Lol. Yes, I was that desperate. Alvin and his friends, Dex, Sherwin and Wayne wanted to watch I not stupid 2, but the timing wasn't right so we watched Fearless instead. We went to take our dinner first before watching it. And all along I thought Fearless was an English movie. It was until after 3 minutes of the show and I asked Alvin, "This is a Chinese movie is it?" and he said yes. Oh my god!!! But ok lah. Seriously, it's not bad lah. It even robbed my tears. Damn it. I guess I'll give a 6 upon 10 for the moive. This is a very good score for a Chinese movie lor. Haha. After that, we went to Alvin's place to play mahjong. It was only first round and I lost all my money. -_-" I don't know why and how the hell it happened lah. But it just did. =P Then, Loranzo came and he shared with me. Haha. But at the end of it all which was at eight in the morning, Alvin was the big winner. Can you imagine that?! From 11 plus played until the next day 8 a.m.. All of us must be out of our mind. I wanted to take a bus home but Alvin insisted that I take a cab home. Once I reached home yesterday morning at 8.30 a.m., I do all the neccessaries and slept like a pig until 3 plus 4 in the afternoon. It had been a long time since I slept so well even though it was a dreamless sleep. Well, some said that the greatest sleep is to have a dreamless sleep. =) Woke up yesterday and only then did I realised that it was Chinese New Year Eve. Haha. Right after I bath and eat my late lunch, I helped my mother with the stuff for our steamboat. My mother, sister and I prepared the stuff for about three hours. Damn tiring. The two guys in my family do nothing, just wait for us to do finish and they eat. -_-" GUYS!!! Anyway, I ate two bowls of rice for dinner. Obviously, my dinner was a wonderful one. Hee. Actually, each of us ate two bowls of rice. =) Oh ya, my mother had flu and my immune system is weak so now, I've the flu too. Sad sia. Then at 11 p.m., we played mahjong until 1 a.m.. We stopped and went to take a second round of the steamboat. Haha. Now, I'm so full that I think my stomach's going to brust already. I'm like carrying a 3 month old baby in my stomach. Yes, that is how big my stomach is now. Haha. Hopefully, I'll gain some weight because I'm heading to bed now. ^^ |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |