



|
♥ Sunday, February 19, 2006 ♥ 2:46 AM 50% Misery, 50% Happiness First of all, before I forget, about a week ago or maybe just a few days back, my sister recieved two more drawf hammies from her boyfriend's friend. They are much smaller in size and lighter in colour than the other two. They are sooooo damn cute. All right, I'm kind of biased now because I think the smaller they are the cuter they are. But actually it's not much different as they are drawf hamsters. Haha. Anyway, I haven't took much photos of them so no photos for now. I'm also waiting for a chance to take a photo of the four of them together but they just wouldn't stay together, kept on running around the whole place. =/ Yesterday, I had plenty of time till 4 p.m., so I decided to fold the clothings which were left there like quite a few days already. And fuck lor, I agreed is that I do it willingly but I fucking hate the kannina chao chee bye attitude that they show me. Na bei. I fucking help you all to fold the fucking clothings and this is what I fucking get? Don't fucking take things for granted okay. I'm one fucking idiot who is a clean freak and since I fucking like things to be organised, I take the god-damn initative to do some household chores. If you all like the fucking house to be bloody messy, then say so lah. I'll fucking fold my own clothes, wash my own dishes and do all the fucking things on my own since no one apperciate. Kannina. Fold nice nice and put it on the sofa, already very good that I didn't put it on the floor lor. I put it on the sofa so you all can at least do something which is so god-damn easy, that is, to put the folded clothings into the closet. It's not that I'm being selfish or whatever shit for not helping you all put into the closet. But for god sake, I can't fucking do everything right. At least just do one simple thing lah. Arrgh. That's why sometimes, I preferred to do all these household chores when nobody's around so I wouldn't get any sarcastic remarks. What's wrong with me liking to do all these?! And you fucking old auntie, stop assuming that I don't know how to do household chores lor. Your son knows that I know how to do it and I do it well. So stop saying bad things about me, simply because you haven't seen it. I know this issue is already like long time ago but it still triggers my anger when I thought of it. I just hate it when she looks down on me. Damn disappointed. Sometimes I really wish I have a car, so that I can take it for a spin, let out all my anger when I'm speeding through the winding roads. Or probably a kind soul with a car could just take me out for a spin. Yesterday, I left my place around 4 plus, and went to meet Alvin. He had a headache and it seemed like he's going to fall sick. But, touch wood lah, I don't want to see him sick lor. Anyway, I had quite a great time with him, even though it's like the usual chilling out but I simply love it when his attention is all on me. Hee. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |