



|
♥ Wednesday, February 22, 2006 ♥ 1:41 AM Cannot is it? Actually I wanted to go to bed already as I didn't want to make a habit of staying up so late everytime but I just couldn't force myself to sleep. I was lying on the bed, wasting quite a few minutes, just because I couldn't sleep, so I thought, might as well don't sleep and use the computer instead. Haha. Yesterday, I went to Tampiness and surprisingly I got everything done in like 20 or 30 minutes lor. Damn fast. It was way below my expectations lor. I really over-estimated it. I thought I'll take an hour or maybe two. Haha. Then I went over to Orchard to meet Lynnda. While waiting, I saw this Mayflower Secondary School student with her friend. She is that girl who some people hate a lot de. And she thought I was with them. Last time in school, she would show me faces or call me names. And to think that she's like 2 years younger than me. What a bitch huh. I don't hate her. But she forced me to hate her indirectly. =P All right. Back to topic, our eyes met and she did not recongize me. Wow. Was it that I had changed a lot or that she had forgotten about me? Haha. Whatever it is, it's none of my business but I'm glad there's no more stupid, childish 'show faces'. After Lynnda and I met, we walked around. Then Alvin and I exchanged some messages and soon after that, we met for awhile! Hee. I was so fucking happy to see him. Really damn happy. Haha. It was like only one day since I saw him but I still miss him like fuck and when I got to see him, I got all excited. Haha. We only talked for a couple of minutes and then he left. But I was really god-damn happy. Hee. He called me after that and it was a really sweet conversation. =) I love him soooooooo much. Then Lynnda and I carried on with our shopping trip. She bought a bag. Very nice indeed. Haha. And I think the price is very reasonable. I bought two tops for only $20. Cheap cheap. Haha. Anyway, here are the photos that I promised in the last entry. Haha. These are the photos of my cats on my bed on different day and time. They treated my bed like their hotel sia. Check in and out as they please. And I only have these three customers. Sometimes, they like to share their hotel together. Haha. First customer caught in action. ![]() Second customer who requested for a blanket. ![]() The service was so good that the first customer was back for more. ![]() But the second customer haven't even checked out! ![]() So when she finally checked out, the first customer brought her lover in with her. ![]() ![]() After their affair, they checked out and the second customer was back again. ![]() Then the hotel closes for renovation. Haha. =P Have a nice day everyone!!! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |