♥ Wednesday, February 01, 2006 ♥ 1:37 PM
Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni Ya!~

As I looked at a few of my friends' changed blogskin, I recalled back at November when I told myself I'll change my blogskin when I've the free time. But funny thing is that, Chirstmas already gone, now is Chinese New Year and soon I'll be getting back my O Levels results and I'm yet to change my blogskin. Sometimes I really wondered what I'm busy with. Or is it I'm simply plain lazy to do the changes. Seriously, I don't know. LOL.

Anyway, the new kitty whose named Siao Char Bo, is bringing a lot of laughter into our family. She's one crazy kitten, hence, her name. Haha. Whether she's sleeping or awake, she's always funny. Maybe it had been a very long time since we have kitten in our house ba. Haha. But don't get me wrong, Miki and Mimi are still well-liked by all of us. =)

Here are more pictures of Siao Char Bo.

Just look at the way she sleeps. She enjoying life like siao lor. Haha.




Take a closer look. She sticked out her tongue while sleeping. By the way, she wore a red sting with a bell, all for the chinese new year mood. Haha.


Cute right? She placed her hand on her face. Lol.



She played with Miki while he was trying to clean himself.



Then they slept together. Awwww...


She slept on my bed. First, she was all cruved up.



Then she was all stretched out. Haha.



She was shy. She tried to hide but...



Haha. Isn't she funny yet cute? =P

Now is Miki's turn. Soooo cute!!!



This picture is so god-damn funny. The way Mimi holds her stomach like as if it's too big for her to handle. LOL.



All right. Enough of my cats. But there'll be more next time. Haha. By the way, my hammies have grown liao. Just a little fatter than before. And they have a new cage! Well, more of them next time. =)