



|
♥ Monday, February 13, 2006 ♥ 5:51 PM I miss Miki Firstly I want to thank the following people. Heh. You guys should know what you guys have done to earn this. =) Thank you very much to, Lynnda, Coreen, Herwan, Nigel, Alvin, Andrea, Bing Wei, Roland, Tania and my family! I'm very grateful to what you all have done for me. Xie Xie. Anyway, I slept for less than 3 hours today and woke up at 8 a.m. because my dearest Miki is going to be sterlised. I'm damn upset about it lor but all for the sake of my daddy so bo bian lor. When I put Miki into the cage, he was like screaming and shouting, growling and crying, it was really heart-breaking lor. It was even worst when I saw him cry. *sigh* All along when he sees the cage, he will run damn fast and hide for as long as he could. But he came out today because I lied to him. He fell into my trap and I don't feel good about it lor. =/ They very clever lor. Leave this job for me to do. And now I'm the bad person liao lor. Once I reached home, Mimi stared at me then ran away. Siao Char Bo became very jumpy when I touched her. Heart damn pain ar. By tomorrow, Miki will be back. But I'm missing him badly already. I miss the way he calls out when he's hungry. I miss his voice. *sigh* |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |