♥ Saturday, February 25, 2006 ♥ 10:36 PM
Jumbo smile

Two days ago, my computer broke down. And that is on the very Thursday night. My daddy wanted to use the computer but the screen failed to appear. Finally it's all right now, thanks to my brother, sister and her boyfriend. Anyway, two days ago, I also made up my mind and decided to go with how my heart felt. Hee. It had never been better. Oh ya, Thurday was also my second/last trainning. I was very scared yet excited at the same time for the real thing to begin. Haha.

Yesterday, Lynnda and I went to Bishan Junction 8 to have our dinner after she accompained me to exchange a top. Then we went for work soon after that. It was our first day of work lor and I was so bloody nervous. After some briefing, we began our work. I dared not to touch, don't even say hold the telephone. I don't know why but I was just so scared. Charles (our supervisor), told us, the first-timers, that it was very common to feel that way, so he asked us to be more relax and feel free to talk to everyone and anyone. Haha. It did helps a little and I decided to make my first call. I was trembling lor. But after hearing the reciever's voice, I somehow felt more confident and relax and it went on well. Haha. Right after the first call, I made even more calls and it was getting more and more fun. I was like having a hell of a good time as I kept on laughing and smiling through out. Haha. There were a lot of funny and interesting conversation/incidents that happened in between but all that I can say was that overall it was really fun and that I enjoyed myself a lot. =)

Today I woke up damn early at 5.30 a.m.. I slept for less than four hours. Superwoman eh. Haha. Went over to Alvin's place to meet him then we went to Pasir Ris. We took our HEAVY breakfast at McDonald's. Why is HEAVY in big capital letters? Because both of us had big breakfast plus a sausage mcmuffin with egg. There was this coupon which gives free something for something. Haha. All right, I'm just too lazy to explain it clearly lah. =P

Believe it or not, we finished it almost at the same time. Haha. Then we procceed to the Pasir Ris Bus Interchange to take the bus AA2006. We are going for the event- Asian Aerospace!!! Hee. I'm not that excited about the air crafts and all that actually, I was just excited to see Alvin again. =x Anyway, it was damn hot lor. My whole face, arms and legs are soooo red now. -_-" Then quite a lot of things happened and I felt so fucking happy. Hee. No wonder he sent me that message last night. *blush*

Haha. After that, we left the place at around 4 plus and went back to his place to rest. Both of us were exhausted. It was damn tiring lor and with the added heat, it really makes one feels so fucking tired. We were about to sleep already when his friends paid him a visit and so the four of us played mahjong. But soon after that, his father came home and asked to have dinner outside. So Alvin, his father and I went out to fetch Andrea. Luckily the place that we are going to eat was where Andrea was. We went to Pariss Restuarant to eat and seriously up till now, I'm still very very very full. Haha. Once again, there were a few things that happened and it was really funny. I'm such a fortunate girl. Hee. Then Alvin sent me home. Love him so much!!! =P

I know this entry of mine is very compact and summarised but I also have no idea why I do it this way. Haha. I'm just crazy I think. Yeah. Crazily in love. LOL!!!