



|
♥ Saturday, February 04, 2006 ♥ 10:56 PM Just some updates Yesterday, Alvin was sick- food poisoning. So I went over to accompany him. Hee. Nothing much but it was sweet enough. His mother also talked to me. I think that was like the longest since a long long time ago. Even though it wasn't more than 10 minutes, I felt so god-damn happy. Hee. Then on my way back, on the cab, this driver was like the funniest driver I ever came across. Half of the time we were like laughing and he was telling me all the funny and stupid things that he had gone through. I also shared my part and it really made the journey home so much happier. To see that he had a smile on when he left was really a great feeling. =) He was also very generous. The fare was $10.30 but he took only $10 from me. You may think it's only 30 cents but in this job, every cent counts. So I think he's very generous. Hee. Went to work today. It was quite an easy and relaxing one today but I felt damn tired. I didn't have enough sleep last night. =x Luckily, I woke up on time. Haha. Anyway, my work ended an hour earlier. Shoik right? Haha. Then, Alvin and I went to eat our late lunch. And he did something sweet again. To him, it may be something that he should do or it was just so natural but to me, I felt so fucking lucky and happy. Haha. Ya lah. I'm just so damn crazily in love. =P How long haven't I seen my two lovely buddies? Maybe a week already? Or less? I don't know. But I know that I miss them very very very very much. Can't wait to see them again! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |